There's No Possible Way Usain Bolt Is Human: Murks The Record For the 150M

Tyson gonna get BURIED by him in the Worlds in Germany
write it down, take a picture...
Correction*

on a wet track too
sick.gif

Btw to the whole talk about him not being clean I think its bs. Think about it, it would be to obvious. Dude breaking 2 Olympic records... beating hiscompetition in some instances by almost half a second.. he's 6'5 most sprinters his size would be much slower... that's clearly too obvious in theworld of track and field. Most dirty sprinters would try to not make their "advantage" that blatant, you never know though but I think this is justpure natural speed....

nah I'm riding with Tyson right now too.

I just hope that all of the attention Usain received post-Beijing didn't lead him to juicing.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Damn a 150 that is 100% straight away? They should of done it like when Donovan Bailey and MJ raced.
Yea, When I 1st heard of the race I thought they would do half a turn too...
now a Long straight away

My whole thing is, has Usain ever actually gone 100% in race?

I expect a completely healthy Tyson to push him but we haven't even seen Bolt go all out cause nobody even touches him.

cotton soft? exactly what are you talking about? because he TORE his hamstring in the US Trials ... okay

LOL @ tyson being able to see usain in any event..

Bolt is the greatest sprinter of all time and hasn't nearly hit his prime yet..

Bolt is literally in his own class, there isn't a name in track and field you could even put in the same bracket as him

Originally Posted by thetruth03

LOL @ tyson being able to see usain in any event..

Bolt is the greatest sprinter of all time and hasn't nearly hit his prime yet..

Bolt is literally in his own class, there isn't a name in track and field you could even put in the same bracket as him

whoa! you mean of all time? or just todays track and field dudes?

laugh.gif
he means of All Time.

Dude ran perfect races. I aint takin that away from him. his performance at Olympics was some Alien #@$@
Dude aint gonna run world record times every race out. and You know this.

Its convenient and fresh in yall heads what Bolt did but Tyson was OWNING EVERYTHING before that Hammy, am I wrong?
Bolt knows who his only competition is out there and it aint Asafa Powell,
�Dude is� 26, He aint out his Prime by along shot neither

Usain Bolt vs Tyson Gay - Match of the Week 100m - More related videos from Asterpix
right after Tyson lost the reeboks to Bolt's 9.76, he went and dropped a 9.77 in the semis and then a 9.68 wind+ in the finals...

trust me, this aint No cake walk for Bolt�

**Edit**
TDot. Its time for you to make that track and Field Thread we talked about before. Its gettin heated

Question for track & field heads. Is Bolt's form coming out of the blocks near perfect or does he need some work in that area.

Just read that Bolt crashed his 09 BMW M3 on April 30th and needed minor foot surgery and his trainer told him to not do this race....
sick.gif
smh.gif
Im DONE!!

Bolts starts are Usually and consistantly Horrible, his best starts were on the biggest stage in the world.
pimp.gif
props for being Clutch

NO ONE was beatin him in Bejing

Its convenient and fresh in yall heads what Bolt did but Tyson was OWNING EVERYTHING before that Hammy, am I wrong?
Thing is tho... we don't even know Usain's true potential. With Tyson we do... Usain basically runs races to brake records not to winagainst his peers.... When a dude can pull up and still shatter a WR that's saying something.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Thing is tho... we don't even know Usain's true potential. With Tyson we do... Usain basically runs races to brake records not to win against his peers.... When a dude can pull up and still shatter a WR that's saying something.

Ur not being serious right now are you?
have u seen him run other than the Olympics and this "street race"?
Google it. go to Flo track, go to youtube, there are plenty of races he has run where world record aitn in the equation, where he's struggling to place.
Dude is a beast but lets be serious and slow down with the "he runs every race to break world records" talk

and what do u know of Tyson's potential being limited and Usains being unlimited ,
as I just stated,
Bolt beat him in the reeboks to set WR at 9.76, Tyson went out and grinded and ran a 9.77 in the SEMIS at US trials then a wind aided 9.68

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Thing is tho... we don't even know Usain's true potential. With Tyson we do... Usain basically runs races to brake records not to win against his peers.... When a dude can pull up and still shatter a WR that's saying something.
Google it. go to Flo track, go to youtube, there are plenty of races he has run where world record aitn in the equation, where he's struggling to place.
Dude is a beast but lets be serious and slow down with the "he runs every race to break world records" talk

you right about this usain been walkin em lately but before that he was just someone running with potential...

and what do u know of Tyson's potential being limited and Usains being unlimited ,
as I just stated,
Bolt beat him in the reeboks to set WR at 9.76, Tyson went out and grinded and ran a 9.77 in the SEMIS at US trials then a wind aided 9.68

and then Usain Bolt went out and ran a WIND LEGAL 9.69

then he went out a ran a 19.31

and then just crushed the 150m record...

but the World Championships are goin 2 be crazy between the two of them...

Bolt is still goin 2 beat him tho

Originally Posted by Killa Kyleon

eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This guy....
smh.gif
when are the world championships? Is Tyson gonna be healthy by then
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Tyson gonna BURY him in the Worlds in Germany
write it down, take a picture...

what shoe company endorses him?
laugh.gif
Cardo U high? Dont u see them Puma signs all over him.
U dont remember the Puma website game they had for him at Beijing

_ you know 80% of the time im on here im high
laugh.gif

If anybody can beat him it'd be Tyson Gay, but I just don't see it..

Back
Top Bottom