These mobile redirection ads...

I used to.

Been good for a min tho.

Are you viewing it mobile or desktop?

I always view desktop, switching from one to the other might help.

I used to.

Been good for a min tho.

Are you viewing it mobile or desktop?

I always view desktop, switching from one to the other might help.
on mobile its the same for me too, even when i quote someone and press that i want to respond i get taken to that stupid *** site

on mobile its the same for me too, even when i quote someone and press that i want to respond i get taken to that stupid *** site

This....

Also, I get the "document writer" message on the bottom where it won't let you post anything. The reply box at the bottom won't even display at times.

Ok, if yall keep saying its happening on mobile, switch to desktop like i said before.

Im on my phone on the desktop view and have had 0 issues

Once the new iPhone update iOS 8.0, I can't upload pics from the phone whether it's mobile or desktop.

Also, the desktop view on an iPhone is just a hassle. You have to zoom in and out all the time just to either read, post, or move the page. Too much going on .

Was just about to comment that I was only having this issue on my galaxy and not this new iPhone. Low n behold in this thread only is the first time I've gotten that add with this new iPhone ... Needs a fix asap can't quote cuz stupid Nissan ad.

Also those with new iPhones or ios8 .. I can not post pics with safari in mobile or desktop but I can thru Google chrome app (but it runs slow as hell)

I get re-directed on mobile every time I try to quote a post. It's annoying.

Every time I browse a forum on my iPhone I get redirected to this:

View media item 1191440
Anybody else have this problem? Took me 15 minutes to make this post :smh:

Once the new iPhone update iOS 8.0, I can't upload pics from the phone whether it's mobile or desktop.

Also, the desktop view on an iPhone is just a hassle. You have to zoom in and out all the time just to either read, post, or move the page. Too much going on .
These :smh:

It's annoying as **** :x :lol: :smh:

Yeah OP. I get all kinds of ads like that. At first, I thought I was accidentally pressing an ad link.

Ditto

The only way I can stop it from redirecting me is if I stop the page from fully loading

I get sent to download candy crush or some BS in the App Store from time to time. I'm on mobile on my iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom