These new ADs WITH AUDIO need to stop...

How long have these damn ads on NT been goin on?

Its pretty damn annoying to have to click the damn volume button on the top of the ad on every page. Makes it harder to browse NT undetected while at work.

Mods, what gives? Can we end this madness?

Yea I got audio on 1 ad this morning. But I didnt know what ad it was cuz I was already reading the thread before the audio started. Didnt even bother to go upand check I just xed out of the thread real quick since Im at work.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

can you link me to the ad?

thanks
Of course now that im LOOKING for one, i cant find one. I think one of em was in the thread about The Shield, but it wasnt there every time iviewed it. It was kinda random.

I got one with some ladies dancing like 5 times this morning, mad annoying

it scared the hell outta me last night...i had no idea where it was coming from until i saw it on 3 of the threads i had open
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

can you link me to the ad?

thanks
how can we do that?

Man I got these weeks ago. During that time I had a habit of opening like 15 tabs.
laugh.gif
, when the audio came on I was frantically searching through each tab.

i tried surfing NT without ad-block just to be supportive but the first time i heard one of those ads it was a wrap.

I got one in the NBA Schedule thread in S&T....luckily I have a mute button on the keyboard easily accessible....I'll link to it next time I see it.

Marie Claire Velvet Rope is what I see.....how do you get the link on the "interactive ad" embedded from flash?

this stupid bs is fricken lame. especially since my volume is usually kinda loud.

Dirty can you actually do anything about it?

Another Yuku board I was apart of that has the same issue said they can't do anything about it.

Once you get the ad, right click, settings, and change it so that it uses no storage, I think that may work.

Nope nevermind.
laugh.gif

If I get another damn interactive advertisement on a page i'm viewing... I'm finding the YUKU server that runs the website and blowing that %%#$+ up
laugh.gif
. All these damn Skittle Scott-Korean advertisements and Gillette for women joints are killing me. They all have sound! the skittles one doesn't evenhave a button to end the sound. We deserve better than this dammit! Is there some setting that I don't know about to stop these joints from popping up orwhat... It's killing the Kapri Styles thread for me man
smh.gif

laugh.gif

i feel you. when you find a way to email those responsible let me know

Just opened up a thread on NT got some loud sound coming from my PC, my boss is looking at me like "what part of your job involves going to sites withmusic"

Back
Top Bottom