These NT "Chefs" got me doing work. . .

nooodleshz3.jpg

Damn..........

eNPHAN finds something wrong with everything.
laugh.gif

Announcer: eNPHAN, you've just won $5 million
enPHAN: But it aint $10 mill, so I don't want it.

laugh.gif

My-T.

The same people who like well done steaks are the same people who will never try REAL sushi in their life.

Originally Posted by quik1987

The same people who like well done steaks are the same people who will never try REAL sushi in their life.
i like my steaks well done and ill never try any sushi..real or fake. I can care less what Yao or any NTrs say ill roll with Chuck and Dwade onthis one.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

i like my steaks well done and ill never try any sushi..real or fake. I can care less what Yao or any NTrs say ill roll with Chuck and Dwade on this one.
Some NTers really need to expand their pallet. Y'all need to stop being so closed minded and try something new.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Defyant 1

Putting sauteed spinach on a sandwich?? FTL!!!

I dont want no soggy spinach mushing up my bread yo.....
mad.gif
That's why I have the mozzarella on top of the spinach
smokin.gif

268258a44069ddcbd6f366acb7202043566cdba.jpg

Everything made from scratch besides the noodles
pimp.gif

More to come tonight.
the plate is dope.

i dont have much of a taste for pasta tho.

i like my steaks well done and ill never try any sushi..real or fake. I can care less what Yao or any NTrs say ill roll with Chuck and Dwade on this one.

Why are you making it a race issue?
smh.gif

smh.gif
He's referring to the commercial.

smh.gif

the hell are you talkin about

DontStepOnMyShoes wrote:

quik1987 wrote:

i like my steaks well done and ill never try any sushi..real or fake. I can care less what Yao or any NTrs say ill roll with Chuck and Dwade on
this one.

smh.gif

the hell are you talkin about

Never seen the commercial, my bad.

Wow at the ignorant generalization especially since I love most if not all sashimi dishes I've come across as well as well-done steak.
Different people like their meat cooked differently. Period. People just need to accept that and keep the generalizations to themselves.

Well done steak is stupid. End of story.

you're not stupid for liking it, but its just the wrong way to eat steak. Leave it at that.

yall need to stop arguing.

how is it stupid? some people actually like it that way.

even if they don't know any different, a good majority of people have been raised to eat food that looks thoroughly cooked.

damn, just let the people eat their steak.

defiant 1, i'm at this restaurant called madera in menlo park. it's inside a new resort opening there. i applied late so therefore all thesaute/broiler positions were taken. currently doing major prep work, garde manger, and entremetier. before that, i was at el paseo in mill valley. it was a 40seater french spot with japanese influences. very very nice... prix fixe menus were $95/person, with wint pairing it made it $150/person. they laid me offbecause it was just too slow. if you ever need help with a catering gig just holla at me, and if i'm free i'm down.

here's a few more pics for yall

73i9p3.jpg

peep out that caramel complexion

2yyv2o6.jpg

i can make some bomb___ creme brulees

whether its 1 or 250
2s1r4oi.jpg

*edit* and oh yeah those eifel towers werent store-bought

Well im goin to culinary school. Id post pics of stuff I've made but im using my sidekick til I get internet at the crib again.
Culinary school +
pimp.gif
= ftw

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

eNPHAN finds something wrong with everything.
laugh.gif

Announcer: eNPHAN, you've just won $5 million
enPHAN: But it aint $10 mill, so I don't want it.

laugh.gif

My-T.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I always thought this but could never verbalize it ...

Back
Top Bottom