These numbers can't be right..Em is only @ 165,000 right now?? EDIT FINALS #s IN!

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sadly, if you take your top 50 rappers and add all the records all of them ever sold together, 195k >>>> that sum. That number isdefinitely wrong tho.

I'll believe it when its official. They had Usher going 700k his 1st week and he ended up doing a million plus. I mean I don't see why Em would sell.His album is decent. He doesn't have any monster singles. His fanbase is nothing but fickle pop fans who love you one minute and hate you the next. Iwouldn't be shocked if he sold and I wouldn't be shocked if he flopped. But I think the reason why people are suprised is because they think Em has thesame fanbase he had 4 years ago. Especially after that mixtape went platinum. Fact is, Eminem's singles have been getting worse by the single. That'snot a good look for a pop artist.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by cartune

How my boy Drama aint crack 20,000 yall hating thats some ol bull

dont tell me your surprised..

laugh.gif
Word.....1st he's a DJ, his single sucked and the final productsucked.

Those numbers are real, however it's only 36% a counted for, He's gonna sell around 650,000 first week.

i'd like to see the final count. these numbers worry me.

but if that's truly 36%, then he should be alright.

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

i'd like to see the final count. these numbers worry me.

but if that's truly 36%, then he should be alright.
[table][tr][td]CHART DATE: 05/25/2009[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LAST UPDATE: 05/26/2009 14:15:33[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NOW IN: 36.20%[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It's Judgement Day for alot of you individuals tomorrow.
You already know...

Em isn't doing anywhere near 165,000...that's way too low, but he's not doing the #'s some of these clowns have posted up...I could care lessabout predictions, I just wanna see how some of these dudes will react after all the ##*% riding I saw...

The gloves are coming off.
eye see soles wrote:

My dude, I hope you have a backup SN available...

He'll creep over gold when the finals are in just off his fan base.

This proves that in the state record sales are in only quality product will do massive numbers. Carter III > Relapse.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

He'll creep over gold when the finals are in just off his fan base.

This proves that in the state record sales are in only quality product will do massive numbers. Carter III > Relapse.
Those numbers are all off one day out of the release week i believe. Em wll do a few under 700,000.

no way that # is right

Im in different on Em but come on now, I know friends who copped this off hype alone and they purchase like 5 cds a year at best

Back
Top Bottom