They might as well just start this song from 2:07

well damn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

What has happened to my generation, this is what ya'll consider "verse of the year" now?...wow. i'm logging off

do yourself a favor and drink poison so you never log back in again, lame

What has happened to my generation, this is what ya'll consider "verse of the year" now?...wow. i'm logging off

Originally Posted by 1T1Time

I swear ya'll e-thugs kill me. You real gangsta sucking ya favorite rappers $%%# and telling me to drink poison.  Good job sir...good job. 
laugh.gif

I swear ya'll e-thugs kill me. You real gangsta sucking ya favorite rappers $%%# and telling me to drink poison.  Good job sir...good job. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Wayne isnt my favorite rapper...and im not a E-thug I'll wash you anyday of the week, HERB

laugh.gif
Wayne isnt my favorite rapper...and im not a E-thug I'll wash you anyday of the week, HERB

laugh.gif
You say you're not a e-thug yet you continue to make threats over the internet.....
And to add to that you're 26 years old, living in middle-of-nowhere VA, getting sensitive and making threats over a message board.  You're obviously the "herb" in this situation.  

By the way...go outside and get some for a change, and not from your cousin, or ya local toothless trailer-park chillin stripper. And if you by chance get the broad pregnant, make sure you abort the child, just like ya moms shoulda done with you.

laugh.gif
You say you're not a e-thug yet you continue to make threats over the internet.....
And to add to that you're 26 years old, living in middle-of-nowhere VA, getting sensitive and making threats over a message board.  You're obviously the "herb" in this situation.  

By the way...go outside and get some for a change, and not from your cousin, or ya local toothless trailer-park chillin stripper. And if you by chance get the broad pregnant, make sure you abort the child, just like ya moms shoulda done with you.

laugh.gif

i like how you clicked my profile to check my location before you decided to talk tough if my location was your city you wouldnt dare say anything remotely negative to me cuz i'll be a hop skip and a jump away from open handed smacking the holy ghost out you.......u mad cause i said son had one of the best verse of the year so far....#NOTTHATSERIOUS #GETALIFE #YOUFRAILINREALLIFE

laugh.gif

i like how you clicked my profile to check my location before you decided to talk tough if my location was your city you wouldnt dare say anything remotely negative to me cuz i'll be a hop skip and a jump away from open handed smacking the holy ghost out you.......u mad cause i said son had one of the best verse of the year so far....#NOTTHATSERIOUS #GETALIFE #YOUFRAILINREALLIFE

Back
Top Bottom