They really won't let this single black woman issue die will they?

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Here We Go Again...[/h2] Apr 21 | by Natasha

ABC is hosting yet another special about why successful black womencan't seem to find a man.  The show doesn't air until tonight, but Isincerely hope it's not another 2 hour segment full of the million andone things black women are "doing wrong" and how everything in life isall our fault.  Because I, along with y'all too I'm sure, am over that+$!.

A snippet from the show taped in Atlanta recently, and flicks of the show's debaters Steve Harvey, Sherri Shepherd, Hill Harper, and Jacque Reid, when you read on...

http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/4a...8d36a3102598f/e8730acb/-cpid/6792fd0d2ae0158bhttp://widgets.clearspring.com/o/4a...8d36a3102598f/e8730acb/-cpid/6792fd0d2ae0158b

In the seventh installment of the series, Sherri Shepherd,co-host of ABC's "The View," and Jacque Reid, star of VH1's "Let's TalkAbout Pep," will debate "CSI" star Hill Harper, and Jimi Izrael, authorof "The Denzel Principle" on why many successful black women cannotfind a man. Are black women's expectations too high? Who's to blame,black women or black men?

We've got pics from the taping of the show:

Sherri and Hill were spotted backstage.

And I'm sure this debate will be just as lively as the first goround.  You can watch the whole debate on "Nightline" tonight(Wednesday, April 21) at 11:35 p.m. ET.

I expect this to be just as ridiculous as the first time...How the hell is Steve Harvey any sort of Authority on this?

smh.gif

Look man @#$! this %#%+!
These *%*@##@@%#%+* need to find something A LOT more productive to do with their time! You can't find a man?
TOUGH!

They do it to themselves

straight down talking themselves, placing a label on the fore head,

Should be "Women with certain attitudes that can't find a man"

for this reason I would bang these chicks then leave and never call back

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh, one of these again? No thanks.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Successful" black women huh?[/color]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'll check it out

The last one was pretty entertaining....one chick was a Prosecutor/Lawyer by day Cheerleader by night
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
I'll check it out

The last one was pretty entertaining....one chick was a Prosecutor/Lawyer by day Cheerleader by night
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 I watched the last one too.  It was supposed to be all about "professionals" yet they had one lady who was an admin.  Nothing wrong with being an admin but to classify it as a professional, I beg to differ.  One of the women was talking about how she will NEVER ask a guy for his number.  She must expect all guys to approach her.  Who's to even say the guy's approaching her are going to meet her standards.  If you're single and aren't putting it out there, you have no one to blame but yourself. 

Is it just me, or do they usually use single people as the main panel? I'm not talking about the women, but the "experts".

hasn't this dead horse turn to dust yet? my god! what's with the media's obsession with the relationship status of black women lately? 91% of black men date and marry black women, let it go already

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh, one of these again? No thanks.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Successful" black women huh?[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I don't know, I might watch some of it. Hopefully I can get a good laugh. 

They should all put out to every guy that approaches them, they are bound to find one good person out there

Hasn't Steve Harvey been married three times and also been accused of adultery and neglectful parenting?

For those of you blaming the media for beating a dead horse, these people (the panelists, etc) are putting themselves out there to "address" these issues so it's not really the media's fault. In the end nothing ever gets accomplished by these people.

yep...steve's been married multiple times and Hill has never been married...

Sherry is divorced and i don't think Jackie has ever been married...we saw how pressed she was on Peps show...

Back
Top Bottom