They Rock Skinnies

This kids are ridiculously entertaining son
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ wolf man

yall sound like some old men... this is just the the new hip thing for all the teenies. nothin to get but hurt over.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

24mwaac.jpg
eek.gif

See, I wear slim fit jeans but that just looks ridiculous. That boy is not built for those jeans. I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics he goes through every morning before he shimmy's into those.

Can I pose this question....

Why are people trying to act like this isnt a total break off and steal from the Hyphy movement that failed?

No lie, that hat move that was done at the i think 1:20 or so was pretty nice, and I don't even wear fitteds

So i guess we found a replacement for krumping and clown dancing. . . The most ironic part about all of this is black people seem to make all these dances and styles look so cool but really they're just another fad and lame excuse for kids to waste their parents money.

I wear skinny jeans and this makes me embarrassed to admit it. I clearly need to change my dressing style...again
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

wow...still at it with those nuthugger (pause)...sigh....whats up with cali SoCal man?
I don't know, must be something in the water down there.

As far as the latest cali music, this is what I've been listening to:

this so called movement needs to stop. why is there so much trash in the car 26 secconds in?

Back
Top Bottom