they say money doesn't buy happiness

i'd rather be rich and sad than poor and happy.
only exception is if someone I love dies ex. a close family member.
friends come and go and i've yet to find a girl who i truly care about

it only buys temporary happiness...some of the richest people i know are also the most miserable people i've ever met

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

do you live in america? because it buys a waverunner.

have you ever seen a sad person on a waverunner?
laugh.gif

Happiness is not found through money or material acquisitions. Stability, security and peace of mind (usually) are.

With that said, money is always appreciated.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Anybody tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't @!!%@@' have any. They say money can't buy happiness? Look at the @!!%@@' smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby. You want details? Fine. I drive a Ferrari 355 Cabriolet. What's up? I have a ridiculous house in the South Fork. I have every toy you could possibly imagine. And best of all, kids, I am liquid. So, now that you know what's possible.
I think its silly to say that money is the root of all evil.
Money and currency is something that we created.
I find it better suited to say that ones drive for their own profit is the root of all evil.

That was a quote from Boiler Room.

Originally Posted by GTEK

I believe that our lives adjusts to our salary.
If one was to lose a ton of money of course there would be a huge low,
but it would only be temporary in the sense that it would soon become the normal.
And vice versa for someone who sees an increase.
As long as someone is still breathing and has decisions to make there will always
be a chance for happiness or sadness.
I never look at emotions as an eternal state.

One great thing about humans, our ability to adapt and survive in many tough situations.

I dont understand why people say that if you have money you are then alone? So when you win the lottery are you telling me that your friends just magicallydisappear?! I dont think so... If I was rich I wouldnt just loose my friends out of ther blue, everything would be the same you just with added cash

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but gimme a chick im really feelin[/color]

+

+

i dont think id ever stop smiling
the first thing you said, you dont need money to obtain.

If I dont find miss right, those things will only keep me happy until I wear them out.

but im not gonna lie, money buys happiness to a degree.

Money is also the root of all evil
Love of money is the root of all evil.

Big difference.

Money buys happiness to a degree for sure.

For those who say money won't change who you are, you would be surprised to see how a couple of extra zeros make people feel like they're better thaneveryone else.

However co-sign with the finer things in life (everything except having a good woman
smh.gif
is what I already have going for me so I'm good on that note).

It only brings temporary pleasure. Look at it like meals:
Money can only really afford you material things, and material things are like snacks, they keep you satisfied for a while, but the effect wears off.
While Fam/ Friends, good community etc is like a full course meal. It's really all you need, the snacks (material things) are good and all, but not reallyneeded to survive.

Or something like that.

I'm reminded of Kanye's line, "We'll buy a lot of clothes but we don't really need'em things we buy to cover up what's inside, cuzthey make us hate ourself and love their wealth".

Money =/= happiness....

Money = relief...

Some of ya'll should consider a re-evaluation of life...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

+

+

If I dont find miss right, those things will only keep me happy until I wear them out.

but im not gonna lie, money buys happiness to a degree.

Money is also the root of all evil
Love of money is the root of all evil.

Big difference.

touche. touche.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

+

+

you sure???......................
laugh.gif

yeah, those type are temporary.

Money definatly buys you happiness. It would buy me happiness thats for sure. I already got friends so money would just add to the happiness.
And tell me when your rich how hard is it to make friends or go get a girl?

man, money doesn't buy happiness, but

i damn sure takes stress out your life...

i.e. bills paid, no debts, freedom to basically do whatever you want,

put it like this, i may not be "happy" but i'm not hungry, homeless or depressed cause im broke...lol

Originally Posted by boxer

money is overrated. financial stability is definitely a necessity, but excess isn't necessary for happiness.

financial stability + doing what you love + a good woman (and later on children with said woman) = win

This.
Yes money is nice, but to me there are way more important things in life then material possessions.
To me it also depends on how you define "happiness", too I guess.

Money can either make you or break you

And with that said I wouldn't mind having money because worryin about is this bill gonna get paid each month for the rest of my life is not whats poppin

Whoever says money doesn't buy happiness has probably never been broke/poor/starving

Back
Top Bottom