They shut us down... TAN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

But we shall rise...

Let us see how this will play out.

And here's a question I ask you Meth; would you consider assembling a group of TAN posters who would monitor that thread and keep it running smoothly to your satisfaction and rules/guidelines?

did you not read meth's post?

Don't start additional "threads about nothing," or any other "protest" posts.

also said he's gonna reopen it in a week

Last edited:
It was about damn time! :nthat:

and you're asking for a suspension Prime...

Last edited:
did you not read meth's post?

Don't start additional "threads about nothing," or any other "protest" posts.

also said he's gonna reopen it in a week

I'm not protesting. And this isn't a thread about nothing.

I actually asked a question, did you not read my post?

This thread can be used as a platform to discuss ways on bringing the thread back, productive discussion about how we can make a move on the future of one of NT's most successful threads after the one week suspension is over.

Meth said there needed to be a way to monitor and control the thread. And thats what I'm trying to do with this thread, find ways on how we can do that.

IF you post random BS hats not on topic to what I'm asking, then yeah, this thread will be exactly what you think it is, a "protest" thread. But thats not my intention of this thread.

Last edited:
And here's a question I ask you Meth; would you consider assembling a group of TAN posters who would monitor that thread and keep it running smoothly to your satisfaction and rules/guidelines?
You didn't need to start a thread to ask that, and ALL users can help that thread - and all threads - run smoothly just by using the report feature. 

The only major things mods/admins have that regular users lack are the ability to delete content and ban users.  Most of the time, behavior is regulated informally, as users show each other the ropes and make our forum guidelines/expectations clear to others.  Anything that IS in violation can easily be reported and the staff can deal with it from there.  

If, through that process, we choose to appoint another moderator so be it - but, honestly, a single thread shouldn't require that.  Part of the problem is that people treated that thread as a "board within a board" too literally and wanted to apply their own separate standards and ignore those that existed.  The thread's not going to work unless it's a part OF NikeTalk, not apart FROM NikeTalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom