They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

da misinformation...im a independent, you're da one heavily invested in progressive/liberal agendas

try again :lol:

my point is systemic/structured racism is a partisan issue, not da settled reality u claim it is on your side of ur wing, and my NPR links proves as such.

once again u can stomp on ur soap box, but when you're done? facts is on my side.

Last edited:
Since it's gotta be spelled out for you, NOTHING about the transatlantic slave trade was a cakewalk. NOTHING.

in a vaccum? no... compared to a waaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer islamic slave trade which arguably was more brutal & inhumane?

yes. while da United States was enjoying full civil right on this side of da world, people were still getting bought & sold like property, so "cakewalk" or w/e idiom u wanna insert to describe it applies.
and let's not get into the things that happened to the native Americans.
a slave trader was quoted saying "the things he seen Christopher Columbus do to them would haunt him for the rest of his life" I'm talkin bashing a baby's head on a rock type stuff

This is not a political game. People are dying because of racism!

politics involves PLENTY of gamesmanship & strategy, "systemic racism" is just another piece on da chess board, you can pretend like it ain't, or you can open your eyes and see that its being used as such, to push agendas.

da links proves as such..dont be mad at da messenger. *shrugs*

da misinformation...im a independent, you're da one heavily invested in progressive/liberal agendas

my point is systemic/structured racism is a partisan issue, not da settled reality u claim it is on your side of ur wing, and my NPR links proves as such.

once again u can stomp on ur soap box, but when you're done? facts is on my side.

Not being affiliated with a political party doesn't independent doesn't make your opinion more right. Especially when the other side is staying is not merely a political issue.

Always trying to seek in a strawman

And the facts are not on your side, you can repeat yourself over and over, it doesn't make that the case.

Last edited:
maybe we should lock this thread.
Da Ninjaood though process:

1. Form opinion

2. Seek articles that confirm opinion. A paragraph will even do out of an article that argues against my opinion

3. Repeat constantly that I am right, because of said articles

4. Ignore articles and sources proving I'm wrong, even when someone highlights the source I posted contradicts my opinion

5. Get opinion torn apart from different angles

6. Declare I'm the winner of the argument anyway
7. if all else fails, mention that reagan won in a landslide.

Not being affiliated with a political party doesn't independent doesn't make your opinion more right. Especially when the other side is staying is not merely a political issue.

Always trying to seek in a strawman

And the facts are not on your side, you can repeat yourself over and over, it doesn't make that the case.

fact are on my side because my point is valid which is "systemic racism is a partisan issue"

both sides see to achieve their goals in very difficult ways.

my links proved as such...MAYBE you should listen to em :rolleyes :lol:

2 black guys to boot.

RileyHeadShot-520x328.png

from da right

sp18018_1.png

from da left

Last edited:
Obama blaming the guns. He lost me.

Are you talking about the NATO speech?

If so, I'm pretty sure he was saying that n high crime area are the high number of guns contribute to police being on edge. Therefore contributing to them be more offensive because they want to make it home at night.

I have disagreements with what he said, on a number of things. But he actually made the point to say I not blaming guns, I'm just saying they are a contributing factor, and he said that it is a discussion America has to have, it is not just him wanting to just his policy goals. Even then he said we would have to in control gun control that don't take away people's 2nd amendment rights.

In context, and as a whole, didn't sound like he was putting all the blame just on guns

Last edited:
Obama blaming the guns. He lost me.

You dont say? Lol

He ****** up big on this one IMO and I lost a lot of respect for him.

Yall arguing with Ninja are wasting time. Dude doesn't understand and will not understand. Yall keep letting that Latino man get in your head with his ********.

He obviously thinks in black and white as many ignorant people do and won't relinquish his position in ANY CASE, we have seen this many times where son will either cherrypick points or completely disappear.

Stop engaging him in race conversations. They can have him.

Rusty I read some of what he was saying. He said we aren't as divided as we seem which is true but he downplayed the race aspect of all of this stuff going on IMO and I can't respect it. He pivoted to guns so quickly it legit made me angry.

Last edited:
Can we all agree we DO NOT need police patrolling our neighborhoods? If we need you WE will CALL you.

We don't need you around our family and friends patrolling on false suspicions that have not even happened yet until it's instigated by some imaginary law that you so called follow.

We know how much you like riding around with your nuts between your legs and courage on your hip but relax and go to the range and pop your lil pistols.

America would be a much much better place.

I have no idea who the suspects are at all, nor 100% know the motive, but it seems like some people tired of ******** and taking things into their own hands. Sure, violence may not solve anything, but it looks like this should be a lesson for a group of people who have been legally getting away with cold-blooded murder. Those acts cost innocent people their lives.

And that's the bottom line.

Cops been beating and killing unarmed black people for decades and getting away with it. Here it is 2016 and nothing has changed. It's still ok in America for cops to kill black peo if they feel like it. People are tired of this ****. The Justice system don't do nothing about it. The whole system is racist. At some point enough is enough. People are gonna look for their own justice. Eye for an Eye mentally.

Let's be real, It's always been a war on black people in this country. Most of this country just shrugs their shoulders when we getting beaten and killed by cops. Eventually dudes are gonna explode handle this themselves. Of course its doesn't solve anything but violence provokes violence.

And this ain't gonna make us bigger targets. How big of a target can we get? We already the biggest targets in America as soon as we walk out the door.

I have no idea who the suspects are at all, nor 100% know the motive, but it seems like some people tired of ******** and taking things into their own hands. Sure, violence may not solve anything, but it looks like this should be a lesson for a group of people who have been legally getting away with cold-blooded murder. Those acts cost innocent people their lives.

And that's the bottom line.

Cops been beating and killing unarmed black people for decades and getting away with it. Here it is 2016 and nothing has changed. It's still ok in America for cops to kill black peo if they feel like it. People are tired of this ****. The Justice system don't do nothing about it. The whole system is racist. At some point enough is enough. People are gonna look for their own justice. Eye for an Eye mentally.

Let's be real, It's always been a war on black people in this country. Most of this country just shrugs their shoulders when we getting beaten and killed by cops. Eventually dudes are gonna explode handle this themselves. Of course its doesn't solve anything but violence provokes violence.

And this ain't gonna make us bigger targets. How big of a target can we get? We already the biggest targets in America as soon as we walk out the door.

There y'all go wit "da identity politics" once again :smh:

Last few pages have been tough to read.
Lot of emotions with very little sensible thinking on both sides of the coin.

Ninja, for as much as you want to dissociate yourself from black Americans, it's tough to watch you try to tell black people how to feel in these types of situations.

I will give you credence in SOME of the things you say cause while it may not be popular on this board...I get it.
But for you to act like there's not a war going on out here and that its all nothing more than political tactics...you got a lot of nerve homie.

There y'all go wit "da identity politics" once again :smh:

Ninja been up to his usual BS? :lol: I only read like 6 pages of this thread

Yep, he been doing his damb thing.

says da partisan, ya da one that derailed da thread :lol: :smh:

meanwhile...

Micah Xavier Johnson's sister appears to condone violence against police in Facebook posts before Dallas massacre

LAUREN KLOSE, THOMAS TRACY JUL 8, 2016 5:34 PM
The sister of the sniper who assassinated five Dallas police officers spoke out on Wednesday, before the ambush, claiming on social media that cops needed "to get a taste of the life we now fear."

“(I’m) tired of y’all tryin to be on these cops side making it okay based off irrelevant info when our own get killed over unjust s---,” Nicole Johnson said on Wednesday.

Micah Xavier Johnson, a decorated Army reservist, was identified as the man who shot 12 police officers at a Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas on Thursday, killing five.

Johnson, who is black, was ultimately killed following a prolonged standoff with responding officers, who utilized a robot to deliver a bomb that detonated near the gunman.

Nicole Johnson first denied her brother’s actions, claiming on Facebook that he wasn’t a madman.

Nicole Johnson's Facebook post.
Nicole Johnson's Facebook post.
IMAGE BY: FACEBOOK
“The news will say what they think but those that knew him know this wasn't like him,” Nicole Johnson added in a separate post. “This is the biggest loss we've had.”

She deleted the post a short time later, saying she was staying off of social media for a while.

Micah Xavier Johnson, 25, has been identified as the shooter in the Thursday Dallas attack that left five officers dead.
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25, has been identified as the shooter in the Thursday Dallas attack that left five officers dead.
IMAGE BY: FACEBOOK
“White (people) have and will continue to kill us off,” she wrote on Wednesday. “The only difference is they serve the system hiding behind that blue suit and get off easy murdering civilians.”

She deleted the damning posts a short time later.

A police officer covers his face as he stands with others outside the emergency room Friday at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas.
A police officer covers his face as he stands with others outside the emergency room Friday at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas.
IMAGE BY: TONY GUTIERREZ/AP
Xavier Johnson has no criminal record or ties to terror groups, officials said.

During the standoff, the sniper said he was targeting white officers because he was angry over the recent spate of cop-involved killings.

“He said he was upset about the recent police shootings,” Dallas Police Chief David Brown said. “The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ster-defends-dallas-rampage-article-1.2704540

Back
Top Bottom