They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

Thank god CaBased and Blco got banned recently.

This thread would be a **** show by now

Even with those bans, there are still a few who will make it about them.

I can feel the someone in Da Heights charging an ignorance spirit bomb already

yo keep my name put your mouth b wit this whole ****, i avoid these emotional dumpster fire threads because of slick remarks like this. da fact that you're politicizing these murders whiles da bodies are still warm tells me everything i need to know what you're about here.

remember, i wasn't banned..i seen da clown **** on both sides of da extremists camps for 2 years on here, quietly. a person has a political difference wit some of ya and its harassment..its no wonder why certain ppl don't post anymore.

This was you first post in the Orlando shooting thread....

50!

:smh: this is war

Biggest attack since 9/11 by far in the US

biggest mass shooting in US history.

beat Virginia Tech by 12 bodies.

say hello to Donald Trump, your new President.

So miss me with your hypocritical nonsense

eff outta here wit ur phony extrapolation b, you out here DIRECTLY Implying my name wit w/ supremacist group keeps u up at night & politicizing it.

dont act coy cuz i caught u talkin slick.

keep my name outta ur mouth in these dumpster fire witchhunt threads.

What the hell are you even talking about, b.

I implied you name with a Dragon Ball Z reference, not a white supremacist group. LINK

Wham? You a GT fan? Relax b, you got yourself work up over nothing

Last edited:
No way 2 guys getting 11 cops without some sort of training. My gut tells me this is some militia KKK mfers setting up the BLM march.

Geez man. Murdering cops who had nothing to do with this is messed up. People want blood but go after those who don't even deserve it.

Same thought I have

Cus sad to say...it's really people out there who want an all out WAR (police vs. blm/protesters in general). So I won't be surprised if the sniper was a plant.

And it's messed up :smh:

shooter moved like a tactical swat member or military gunner

Last edited:
That officer had no chance, what a terrible way to go. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom