They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

For real, the way he approached the corner of the pillar is how they train in defense training. Aint no way thats just some random dude with a gun

Dude left off shots to the left to confuse the officer and lead with his barrel to go around the corner, dude has had some type of close quarters training

its terrible quality, but in a situation like that, the officer could have been waiting for back up to be honest. Just trying to hold back the offender long enough for reinforcements to arrive. Just my assumption.

Obviously, it seems the guy had some formal training of some sort. He shot to one side and quickly diverted his direction to the other side of the pillar and got the officer. I don't think the average joe is that sharp when under fire to get a trained cop like he did. Again, just an assumption from my end.

Thank god CaBased and Blco got banned recently.

This thread would be a **** show by now

Even with those bans, there are still a few who will make it about them.

I can feel the someone in Da Heights charging an ignorance spirit bomb already

yo keep my name put your mouth b wit this whole ****, i avoid these emotional dumpster fire threads because of slick remarks like this. da fact that you're politicizing these murders whiles da bodies are still warm tells me everything i need to know what you're about here.

remember, i wasn't banned..i seen da clown **** on both sides of da extremists camps for 2 years on here, quietly. a person has a political difference wit some of ya and its harassment..its no wonder why certain ppl don't post anymore.

This was you first post in the Orlando shooting thread....

50!

:smh: this is war

Biggest attack since 9/11 by far in the US

biggest mass shooting in US history.

beat Virginia Tech by 12 bodies.

say hello to Donald Trump, your new President.

So miss me with your hypocritical nonsense

eff outta here wit ur phony extrapolation b, you out here DIRECTLY Implying my name wit w/ supremacist group keeps u up at night & politicizing it.

dont act coy cuz i caught u talkin slick.

keep my name outta ur mouth in these dumpster fire witchhunt threads.

What the hell are you even talking about, b.

I implied you name with a Dragon Ball Z reference, not a white supremacist group. LINK

Wham? You a GT fan? Relax b, you got yourself work up over nothing

naw i didn't, u know exactly what u wrote in context to that reference. stop while u ahead.. thats it.

Mark Hughes gonna be so paid after tonight :pimp:

Dallaspd still has his picture up on twitter I believe :smh: I bet these were some white boys.. twitter racists gonna be pissed.

Okay I just watched the video, HOLY ****. Son seriously pulled the jux on him like it was Counter Strike. So ******* cold man.

Who the **** are these people? That kind of calculated, strategic movement HAS to require some formal training.

I'm not surprised. What did people expect after all these murders cops were commiting

That vid is crazy man 
mean.gif

It was a rap for that officer from the jump unfortunately, no police training is gonna teach you how to defend in cqc, and he was out armed by the attacker

Bruh, that vid :x
The police officer didn't have a chance
This isn't the way man
Rip to the victims

Back
Top Bottom