They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

I'm not really a conspiracy guy nor do I think the government would look for crisis actors on Craigslist
laugh.gif
 but this is interesting to say the least.

Look at the date and the dates predicted.

Ish was crazy that shooter was out there shooting like Jason Bourne.

I'm not really a conspiracy guy nor do I think the government would look for crisis actors on Craigslist :lol:  but this is interesting to say the least.

Is Houston Dallas?

I'm not really a conspiracy guy nor do I think the government would look for crisis actors on Craigslist :lol:  but this is interesting to say the least.

Isn't Dallas like 3 hours from Houston tho?

Fox news has mark Fuhrman on lol. Said dudes are pros. They're all using military tactics

Last edited:
Fox news has mark Fuhrman on lol. Said dudes are pros. They're all using military tactics
Not only that but after describing the training the shooters had the lady said "so they have to be military" and he then says "no, anybody can get this kind of training, it seems we are now entering a different age of terrorism where it doesn't have to be religious and people are taking out specific groups, in this case cops, and for non-religious reasons"

This is a trip man

Fuhrman of all people. How convenient his name is relevant right now due to the recent Tele show and Doc, now he's on the TV giving correspondence on a race related matter, talking about terrorism. Accident? Coincidence?

Last edited:

Not only that but after describing the training the shooters had the lady said "so they have to be military" and he then says "no, anybody can get this kind of training, it seems we are now entering a different age of terrorism where it doesn't have to be religious and people are taking out specific groups, in this case cops, and for non-religious reasons"

This is a trip man

Fuhrman of all people. How convenient his name is relevant right now due to the recent Tele show and Doc, now he's on the TV giving correspondence on a race related matter, talking about terrorism. Accident? Coincidence?
He's capitalizing on being relevant for the first time in 20 years. 

This thread is totally different whiteout cabased and blco2. Patently waiting for the next racist troll to arrive.

The shooters were just looking for ann scuds to play with their high powered guns.

So the only video they have and have shown is from Civilians.

There are no cameras or CCTV footage?

Back
Top Bottom