Things aren't going my way, does Praying work for you?

Originally Posted by handullz

i think prayer doesnt exactly DO what you ask...

but it calms you down...

makes you think more clearly...

and from then, decisions are better made...

its like a domino effect...

prayers puts you at ease so things flow better...

just my two cents...
so does Xanax.... only I don't have to hurt my knees

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

but it calms you down...

just my two cents...

You my friend, are the most diabolical hater.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but it calms you down...

just my two cents...

laugh.gif

its easier to be chemically dependent on xanax than prayin, bro...

i aint the type to throw religion all up in folks face... tell them they need to pray...

i dont even do it consistently...

but whenever i wake up, i try to say "preciate it, big homey...lemme be strong, be positive, and stay crisp"...

its not too much... but it helps me out some...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

regardless of your views, i think there are times when you can shut up and keep it to yourself

it gets annoying after awhile. thx

op, youre godly, you don't need to pray.

make things happen for yourself.

grin.gif
Stop being a tool, he asked a question I offered my opinion. I hate when NTers do this.

"If you don't like it, why you come into the thread"  He asked a damn question
roll.gif
And you responded by TROLLING.  You're very much annoying.  Ignored and reported.

OP praying always work for me.  It helps me to be at peace and works wonders for me spiritually.

Sometimes i feel the same way praying would help , but i feel as if just praying to ask for something and not give praise regularly is wrong .

True story, I lost my internship this summer and have spent the last month looking for a job and just couldn't find anything. I finally decided to try and see if Footlocker would hire me back (I used to work there in HS), and before I left, my dad said a prayer for me that I would find the right job and know where to look etc.

So 20 mins later I'm at Footlocker filling out my application on the bench and the lady next to me asks me if I just graduated and what I do etc. I told her I lost my architecture internship and am just trying to get some type of employment. Lo and behold she worked for a developer and knew of a couple architecture firms that were hiring. Long story short, I just got an internship today that pays $16/hr, whereas my old one paid $10 and Footlocker was paying $5.75+commission.

I felt just absolutely hopeless at times, like I would never get a job, much less one that was related to my field. But everything happens for a reason, put it in God's hands and he will work it out on his own time.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

regardless of your views, i think there are times when you can shut up and keep it to yourself

it gets annoying after awhile. thx

op, youre godly, you don't need to pray.

make things happen for yourself.

grin.gif
Stop being a tool, he asked a question I offered my opinion. I hate when NTers do this.

"If you don't like it, why you come into the thread"  He asked a damn question
roll.gif
And you responded by TROLLING.  You're very much annoying.  Ignored and reported.

OP praying always work for me.  It helps me to be at peace and works wonders for me spiritually.
LOL did this dude just report me for saying prayer doesn't work?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

True story, I lost my internship this summer and have spent the last month looking for a job and just couldn't find anything. I finally decided to try and see if Footlocker would hire me back (I used to work there in HS), and before I left, my dad said a prayer for me that I would find the right job and know where to look etc.

So 20 mins later I'm at Footlocker filling out my application on the bench and the lady next to me asks me if I just graduated and what I do etc. I told her I lost my architecture internship and am just trying to get some type of employment. Lo and behold she worked for a developer and knew of a couple architecture firms that were hiring. Long story short, I just got an internship today that pays $16/hr, whereas my old one paid $10 and Footlocker was paying $5.75+commission.

I felt just absolutely hopeless at times, like I would never get a job, much less one that was related to my field. But everything happens for a reason, put it in God's hands and he will work it out on his own time.
Congrats man. Props to you.

and yes, prayer works.

I just wanted to say I loved reading this post
pimp.gif

Nah man, praying doesn't work. It's sort of like talking to an imaginary friend and hoping for a good outcome.

but it calms you down...

just my two cents...

laugh.gif

its easier to be chemically dependent on xanax than prayin, bro...

i aint the type to throw religion all up in folks face... tell them they need to pray...

i dont even do it consistently...

but whenever i wake up, i try to say "preciate it, big homey...lemme be strong, be positive, and stay crisp"...

its not too much... but it helps me out some...

Wow.

Think this sums up prayer perfectly................a coincidence is never just a "coincidence"............there's bigger things happening that some of you cant even BEGIN to comprehend....
pimp.gif

eek.gif

congrats, my dude....

Back
Top Bottom