Things/Places To Go In Vancouver

I am heading up to Vancouver for the weekend, and was wondering where I should go in terms of tourist spots/bars, and also where to go for shoes? Are Goodfoot and Richard Kidd still open? Any help is appreciated. thanks

Goodfoot is in Gastown, as are most of the other shops, Roden Grey, LS, Etc.. There was a pretty good shop there too, forgot the name, but it sold a lot of Japanese clothing brands.
There are good bars/pubs in Gastown too, I went to the Irish Heather, quite the great steak n Guinness pie.

Robson is good street for food, lots of stuff there, as are most of the shops.
Gravity Pope has a good selection of shoes/clothing, its located by the other LS location, next to that store that sells WrongWorks (i think), supreme, etc. Very Asian SuperMario themed store.

Go to Grandville Island, lots of good eats there, fresh Fish n Chips, desserts, etc.

to all you vancouver heads - which areas are good to live in in vancouver anyway? decent and safe neighborhoods, not too expensive, and close to the airtrain?

burnaby cant go wrong. north van or coquitlam center area is a safer and quieter imo but train is not going there.
i live in burnaby/coquitlam border area.
im not sure how richmond is but they have skytrain there. i think it wont be too bad as long as you dont mind chinese lol

Back
Top Bottom