Things That Irk You Playing Video Games

man they need to do everything No Mercy did and more cause I havent enjoyed a wrestling game since that, well Smackdown 2 also but nothing beats No Mercy it even has mods of it to this day
no mercy was ill, always rotated between no mercy , wrestlemania 2000 and wcw nwo revenge

that roster on revenge>

and revenge had ill transition moves and what not that you just don't see today, i saw some cool stuff in the wwe 13 videos like the suplex pin where they bridge up hopefully they have some other stuff like that in .

man they need to do everything No Mercy did and more cause I havent enjoyed a wrestling game since that, well Smackdown 2 also but nothing beats No Mercy it even has mods of it to this day

no mercy was ill, always rotated between no mercy , wrestlemania 2000 and wcw nwo revenge

that roster on revenge>
and revenge had ill transition moves and what not that you just don't see today, i saw some cool stuff in the wwe 13 videos like the suplex pin where they bridge up hopefully they have some other stuff like that in .

yeah hopefully I might just check it out this year maybe it'll surprise me for once but the three you listed I still have to this day also and will always cherish them

Playing RPG games... random encounters. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom