Things that make you cringe

I don't understand how anyone nowadays can even think that with some of our wealthiest people in this country are college dropouts...hell some didn't even finish high school...I have a degree and after I accumulated so much debt I felt I needed to get that piece of paper to justify my debt, other than college is a scam. Nothing to brag about unless you're a doctor or lawyer 
These days they teach you how to be a great worker, not a great owner

For who start shuffling papers and zipping up backpacks when there is a solid 5-10 minutes left in class. We can hear you :stoneface:

Once you have those handmade tortillas at the grimey taqueria spot, life-changing. People be buying those hard tacos shells thinking "its just like taco bell". Trash.

Matter fact add, Taco Bell to the cringeworthy list

For who start shuffling papers and zipping up backpacks when there is a solid 5-10 minutes left in class. We can hear you :stoneface:

Professors that expected students not to start packing until the very last minute was cringeworthy.

(To an extent) girls that act like they're into sports to try to impress dudes

And to add to that, those guys who try to make said girls look dumb by asking them all this random trivia about a sport

I was in line waiting to get Roman Reigns autograph and these two younger girls were there just being cool minding their business, these two nerdy *** dudes rolled up on them and started flexing their wrestling knowledge, talking all this random *** stuff I gave em the View media item 1916243

Seeing chicken bones in the street I can't explain it like when I see it in the bus or train I just cringe

Wet socks
Dry skin
****** up shape up
Long lines
Post office
Places that make you clothes smell like food
The smell of boiled eggs
When something I just purchased is not working correctly
Dirty ear buds
Dirty finger nails
Having sand in my feet after exiting the beach
Trash track smell in the 90 degree weather
When ppl kick the seat behind you

The sound of people blowing their nose, especially when nothing is coming out. That's the equivalent of rubbing styrofoam together for me

The sound of people blowing their nose, especially when nothing is coming out. That's the equivalent of rubbing styrofoam together for me

Ugh my coworker was doing this yesterday, still heard it over turning up my ear buds...

People who often criticize someone in office or corporate VIP's without even being marginally intellectual.

Example : "Obama is an idiot muslim", "George Bush is stupid", "Wall Street is full of evil leaches"..... you get the point.

it is like ants with an airplane passing them overhead and they are trying to grasp what it is.

Last edited:
When someone sucks their straw when there's nothing left in the soda / drink.. and you know you get the couple drops going through hella loud? Especially in restaurants.. I feel like the waiter is just gonna throw a drink at you.

Women with no manners.

When someone asks me to play split screen on my Xbox.. :smh:

Slow typers in the workplace.

Also, men who don't wash there hands after using the bathroom. . :smh::lol: Savagery !
Incorrect use of their,there, and they're so cringeworthy.

I sometimes will send a text and see I used one incorrectly and it kinda gets on my nerves.

Last edited:
Fam i read this **** with that exact expression, had to pause the post to gather my thoughts.. is this how Philly gets down? 

Bro ppl get on the fckin bus eat Chinese food and leave the platter With bones on the seat [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128577[/emoji]

People who give out dollar amounts with "with" instead of "and".

Ex: "Ten dollars with twenty cents"

Back
Top Bottom