THINGS THAT NEVER MADE IT

Originally Posted by CeeJay415

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

green_heinz.jpg

kanye-west-stronger-shutter-shades-2.jpg

Lets hope this flops soon...
rtdqfq.png
Wiz Khalifa will not flop.
I think he meant the hair coloring...I've been seeing too many dudes on the street with that blond stripe or whatever in their heads
thinkin' they're doin it. I just hit 'em with a
indifferent.gif

BTW green ketchup was awesome, had me eating ketchup with literally everything I ate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CeeJay415

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

green_heinz.jpg

kanye-west-stronger-shutter-shades-2.jpg

Lets hope this flops soon...
rtdqfq.png
Wiz Khalifa will not flop.
I think he meant the hair coloring...I've been seeing too many dudes on the street with that blond stripe or whatever in their heads
thinkin' they're doin it. I just hit 'em with a
indifferent.gif

BTW green ketchup was awesome, had me eating ketchup with literally everything I ate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marion706

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by KingJay718

People in the South still wear these.  They're a big deal down there.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no they dont 
this.. only people who wear these are oldheads and poor people

edit: %#@ is brand x !%$%$! dont wear that %!#! down here
roll.gif
03395264_zi_blue

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

People in the South still wear these.  They're a big deal down there.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no they dont 

roll.gif
03395264_zi_blue

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Girbaud should make some selvage denim and make the inside selvage line have the M+FG lol I'll rock it with a mike vick eagles jersey

Girbaud should make some selvage denim and make the inside selvage line have the M+FG lol I'll rock it with a mike vick eagles jersey

Originally Posted by Smoke 2x

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

So someone getting assassinated is funny? 
na sensative +#% NTers sending me private butthurt/tough guy messages whining like kids about me posting a pic was the only thing laughable 

Son...You are the SENSITIVE butthurt one, check the message I got from this lame

Smoke 2x

off_line.gif
100 Points

yea i am @*#$&# bored house arrest a #&$*% got something else smart to say? have a good 1.

Search Tags: smoke, 2x

roll.gif
roll.gif
How you crying about people sending you messages about your lame joke and you are the main one doing it..House arrest huh?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Don't get your ankle bracelet in a bunch lame

na sensative +#% NTers sending me private butthurt/tough guy messages whining like kids about me posting a pic was the only thing laughable 

Son...You are the SENSITIVE butthurt one, check the message I got from this lame

Smoke 2x

off_line.gif
100 Points

yea i am @*#$&# bored house arrest a #&$*% got something else smart to say? have a good 1.

roll.gif
roll.gif
How you crying about people sending you messages about your lame joke and you are the main one doing it..House arrest huh?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no they dont 

roll.gif
03395264_zi_blue

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some dudes still wear them up here...its a shame too cause its sad to see two spools of denim go to waste on on pair of jeans

Originally Posted by JPioneer

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no they dont 

roll.gif
03395264_zi_blue

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some dudes still wear them up here...its a shame too cause its sad to see two spools of denim go to waste on on pair of jeans

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Smoke 2x

off_line.gif
100 Points

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Smoke 2x

off_line.gif
100 Points

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Ol boy went kamikaze. I forgot which one tho

Definitely. I remember cause of that, they couldn't show the next season of that I Love Money show til way late.
I was wondering why the show was overly edited (they barely had any time where they were just sitting around
talking, it was nearly fully focused strictly on the competition). Didn't realize why until that murder happened, and
realized he was also on the show.

What murder? What was the name of this show? I would like to read about the murder. 

Definitely. I remember cause of that, they couldn't show the next season of that I Love Money show til way late.
I was wondering why the show was overly edited (they barely had any time where they were just sitting around
talking, it was nearly fully focused strictly on the competition). Didn't realize why until that murder happened, and

What murder? What was the name of this show? I would like to read about the murder. 

Originally Posted by djaward

just googled it, http://articles.nydailynews.com/2009-08-19/news/17930758_1_ryan-alexander-jenkins-jasmine-fiore-mom i dunno what this show is btw but i was gonna post a few reality shows like for the love of series. ocho cinco show, t.o. show and etc. and that show where a whole bunch of girls live in some dudes house with his moms on vh1 i forget the name. rip to the model though

Originally Posted by djaward

just googled it, http://articles.nydailynews.com/2009-08-19/news/17930758_1_ryan-alexander-jenkins-jasmine-fiore-mom i dunno what this show is btw but i was gonna post a few reality shows like for the love of series. ocho cinco show, t.o. show and etc. and that show where a whole bunch of girls live in some dudes house with his moms on vh1 i forget the name. rip to the model though

Back
Top Bottom