Things that you find annoying.

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

i hate it when people take forever at a green light........
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

People who tailgate me to red light

talking to a chick, and they totally not hearing nothing that you just said...they just cut you off and start talking.

i hate it

talking to a chick, and they totally not hearing nothing that you just said...they just cut you off and start talking.

i hate it

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

I hate iphone + att = dropped calls 10% of the time

laugh.gif
i always think it's the other person's phone, cus when I check my bars things be good.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

I hate iphone + att = dropped calls 10% of the time

laugh.gif
i always think it's the other person's phone, cus when I check my bars things be good.

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

When you go get fast food...get all the way home...settled down ready to eat...and your order is wrong...

thats your fault though...so you just gotta chuck up the L.

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

When you go get fast food...get all the way home...settled down ready to eat...and your order is wrong...

thats your fault though...so you just gotta chuck up the L.

when people constantly brag about themselves and play it off like it's nothing

ex: "I got a 95 on the test and I didn't even study...ahahaha, I guess i'm just smart"

when people constantly brag about themselves and play it off like it's nothing

ex: "I got a 95 on the test and I didn't even study...ahahaha, I guess i'm just smart"

I hate when my friends call me and the conversation goes like this

Me: Hello
Them: Nothing, what you getting into tonight?
Me: I don't have anything planned, what's good?
Them: I don't know
Me: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not the fun organizer, don't call me unless you have something on deck or an idea to brain storm.

I hate when my friends call me and the conversation goes like this

Me: Hello
Them: Nothing, what you getting into tonight?
Me: I don't have anything planned, what's good?
Them: I don't know
Me: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not the fun organizer, don't call me unless you have something on deck or an idea to brain storm.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

I hate when Im talking on the phone to someone and they start talking to someone they are with. sometimes I end up just hanging up and having them call me back

This!!!!

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

I hate when Im talking on the phone to someone and they start talking to someone they are with. sometimes I end up just hanging up and having them call me back

This!!!!

people who talk about %%%* they clearly dont know about... especially cars

people who go off on tangents when telling stories.. my brothers tangents' tangents have tangents

people who talk about %%%* they clearly dont know about... especially cars

people who go off on tangents when telling stories.. my brothers tangents' tangents have tangents

teenage kids who thinks they are doing it big with their parents money and the car their parents bought them.
new drivers on the road/kids who have imports and suddenly thinks they are race car drivers. and some other stuff..

teenage kids who thinks they are doing it big with their parents money and the car their parents bought them.
new drivers on the road/kids who have imports and suddenly thinks they are race car drivers. and some other stuff..

"Haters can't see me because I'm on top"

Facebook statuses like these are starting to annoy me

"Haters can't see me because I'm on top"

Facebook statuses like these are starting to annoy me

Back
Top Bottom