Things that you find annoying.

I hate people who dont understand this conversation is between me and you no matter how trivial it is. Its not for you to tell everyone you know.
I hate women that complain about how bad men are, and then only date the so called ballers. Like seriously if maybe you stopped gold digging you could find a good man.
I hate people who invite other people, like I told you to come not hey spread the word.
I hate cheap people. Everyone put in on this but you, yet you are the first to enjoy. Whether its with weed, alcohol, food, whatever. You dont put in you should know better to wait until someone offers you some.
Friends that bring up things you did while you were single in front of your girl.

Female asked me "so what's new" 3 times in a 30-minute span on fb. !!%@+ I'm still watching the same episode of the real world

Female asked me "so what's new" 3 times in a 30-minute span on fb. !!%@+ I'm still watching the same episode of the real world

Sensative people cant take jokes, just makes %%$ akward
When people be like "yo hit me up im free lets do something"
You hit them up and no response

Got a lot more...but lastly them annoying drunk friends who always
Bothering me when im trying to sit and enjoy my beer
30t6p3b.gif

Sensative people cant take jokes, just makes %%$ akward
When people be like "yo hit me up im free lets do something"
You hit them up and no response

Got a lot more...but lastly them annoying drunk friends who always
Bothering me when im trying to sit and enjoy my beer
30t6p3b.gif

People that try open my food before me. Like wth?
People that start watching when playoffs start and become die hard fans
Being awoken to a dumb phone call

People that try open my food before me. Like wth?
People that start watching when playoffs start and become die hard fans
Being awoken to a dumb phone call

when the tv is loud (in college when i had roommates, i'd hate it if i could here the tv when i was in the other room)

when the tv is loud (in college when i had roommates, i'd hate it if i could here the tv when i was in the other room)

the eye roll, constant use of metaphors when someone is trying to act smart, constant cell phones vibrating against the desk, weekly junk mail in mailbox, low pressure water,
birds droppings on the windshield, poor air quality, people talking loud when they can just close their door, females who cannot admit guilt, progressive commercial ads, places that are cash only, car alarms/leafblowers waking me up, dudes always trying to race you, seeing how much i just spent since 1/1/10 thru paypal/ebay, little kids in general, true to whoever said fast food places that get your order right or when you get takeout and no utensils in that piece, gettin nuggets but no sauce as requested, chipotle when they don't drain the black beans and ur burrito is nasty, bosses dropping work on you then peacing out on a wedsnesday for a golf trip (word to harold kumar), cars with all that political/voted for crap stickers, scheming relatives, friends who fart in your car, insects, self righteous old people...part 1

the eye roll, constant use of metaphors when someone is trying to act smart, constant cell phones vibrating against the desk, weekly junk mail in mailbox, low pressure water,
birds droppings on the windshield, poor air quality, people talking loud when they can just close their door, females who cannot admit guilt, progressive commercial ads, places that are cash only, car alarms/leafblowers waking me up, dudes always trying to race you, seeing how much i just spent since 1/1/10 thru paypal/ebay, little kids in general, true to whoever said fast food places that get your order right or when you get takeout and no utensils in that piece, gettin nuggets but no sauce as requested, chipotle when they don't drain the black beans and ur burrito is nasty, bosses dropping work on you then peacing out on a wedsnesday for a golf trip (word to harold kumar), cars with all that political/voted for crap stickers, scheming relatives, friends who fart in your car, insects, self righteous old people...part 1

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Friends that bring up things you did while you were single in front of your girl.
THIS.

Also
- when you're giving someone a ride to a place you've been to and they give you directions. I know where I'm goin homie.
- when you catch someone in a lie and they deny everything
- people who try to have conversations with me when I have headphones on

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

THIS.

Also
- when you're giving someone a ride to a place you've been to and they give you directions. I know where I'm goin homie.
- when you catch someone in a lie and they deny everything
- people who try to have conversations with me when I have headphones on

people going with the flow of traffic in the left lane.  move the %%$! over if you aren't gonna pass anyone.

people going with the flow of traffic in the left lane.  move the %%$! over if you aren't gonna pass anyone.

I hate it when someone reads the newspaper and they start flipping through the pages. The sound of paper crunching is mad annoying. And I work for a newspaper company too. (Not for long though)
frown.gif

I hate it when someone reads the newspaper and they start flipping through the pages. The sound of paper crunching is mad annoying. And I work for a newspaper company too. (Not for long though)
frown.gif

People who stalk my Twitter and NT account (Get a life if ur reading this)

Ball Hogs in Basketball

People who ask a million and one questions

People who ask for my advice and do the opposite

People who don't listen

People who only talk about themselves

Man I could go on forever lol

People who stalk my Twitter and NT account (Get a life if ur reading this)

Ball Hogs in Basketball

People who ask a million and one questions

People who ask for my advice and do the opposite

People who don't listen

People who only talk about themselves

Man I could go on forever lol

Back
Top Bottom