Things to do in Baltimore?

I'm staying in baltimore for a couple days and we need something to do this weekend. What's really good with bars or clubs or anything else we shoulddo?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

duck
laugh.gif

The Inner Harbor. Fells Point. Canton. Federal Hill.

All within 10 mins of each other.

Club wise its kinda enh[emoji]8482[/emoji]. I used to do nightlife photography @ a lot of spots but %%#* has changed in the 3 months that I haven't been around so Icoldn't tell you where to go.

But those 4 places in a weekend should be cool.

My-T.

I have Bmore and Philly as my top "do it all" spots.

If you hood... plenty fun.

If you want to do the boosgie thang... plenty spots.

If you got family... plenty of spots.

All inexpensive and easy to find parking, compared to other major cities.

[Boondocks] "And if y'all n' looking for sneakaz, its a shoe store every other block!"

roll.gif

Baltimore is just like Philly, There's nothing to do in both places...Everyone from B-More comes to DC to party...

^
I don't do the club thing (unless an artist is involved and I'm invited free of charge), so I can't relate.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

^^^^

are you from Bmore?

cuz your statement is stupid... there is always something to do in Bmore... N's is just too lazy to look around.. N's never want to support they own...
smh.gif

Can you comprehend??? Look at my statement you "N" I said "Everyone from B-More comes to DC to party..." Obviously im from the DC area notBaltimore

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

laugh.gif

I comprehend very well...

Can your stupid #!# can comprehend the edit which was made 3 mins. Before you posted

I guess not...

LOL... Im actually in the safest part of PG County...Bowie..... LOL

i enjoy the harbor when im out bmore, iguana use to be poppin on sundays, havent been there in a couple months so i couldnt tell u how it is now. i always geta kick out of the aquarium tho, i like fish
pimp.gif

Go to a spot called "Never on Sunday". Its on the corner of N. Charles and Read St.

Order a chicken gyro. Wait patiently. When it arrives, let the aroma smack you across the face.

Eat it. Enjoy it. Love it.

Thank me later.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

stop fakin and bring back hammerjacks.

They brought it back as Bourbon Street. If you are over 21 you should never step foot in there.

But you should go to Red Star in Fells Point. They have delicious food, good drinks and snow bunnies for days.

^ lol music is bs but its all you can drink Thursdays ain't that bad after you get hammered. def rather club in DC but that trek ain't worth it everyweekend

Back
Top Bottom