Things to do in Houston and Atlanta?

wj4

Hey fellas,

I'm planning to either visit Houston or Atlanta around November for a week for leisure purposes. I can't really do the cold so places like Chicago is out of the question :lol:

I know there are lots of cats from both cities. What's the night life like? Places to visit? I'll be meeting with my homie in the city so it'll just be two dudes. My homie is flying in from NY so we will both be tourists.

Just got back from Atlanta earlier this month. It's a pretty cool city. Edgewood and Buckhead have a cool bar scene. Crazy seeing how lax people dress. If you go decently dressed you will turn female heads.

The High Museum has a street art exhibit.

Try all the food places the west coast doesn't have. Try Zaxbys, cook out, and the Waffle House. Also Gladys Knights fried chicken and waffles. I gained a legit 10lbs from all the drinking, fried chicken, and ice cream I ate.

There's a cool sneaker spot in Little Five points called Wish.

Last edited:
Just got back from Atlanta earlier this month. It's a pretty cool city. Edgewood and Buckhead have a cool bar scene. Crazy seeing how lax people dress. If you go decently dressed you will turn female heads.

The High Museum has a street art exhibit.

Try all the food places the west coast doesn't have. Try Zaxbys, cook out, and the Waffle House. Also Gladys Knights fried chicken and waffles. I gained a legit 10lbs from all the drinking, fried chicken, and ice cream I ate.

There's a cool sneaker spot in Little Five points called Wish.
None of us are into kicks anymore but we just wanna your the city for a new scene.

The cats I mess with on here always tempt me to go because the ratio of females to males is like 5:1.

I looked at airfare and it was inexpensive and I want to get away for my bday for a week.

H town and ATL been on my radar because of booming economy and cheaper cost of living.

Duly noted on dressing. Will bring the menswear :lol:

go to midtown in houston. sloots everywhere.

how old are you?

go to midtown in houston. sloots everywhere.
how old are you?
I'm old :lol:

I'll be turning 30 for the trip. My homie is 32.

Only been in H town for a quick min. Had a job interview in Stafford and drove from the airport down Sam Houston for like an hour. Folks were friendly. Always planned to go back.

Back
Top Bottom