Things to do in Houston, Texas vol are you all still tippin?

I live in Dallas grew up close to Houston and I think I'm raising my kids in Austin.

I think the cities are different depending on where you at in your life.

I think young people are going to prefer Houston and Austin. Especially Austin.

Once its kid raising time though Dallas or Austin. Dallas is probably the best.

The entire state has glorious glorious white wimmez.

Last edited:
I live in Dallas grew up close to Houston and I think I'm raising my kids in Austin.

I think the cities are different depending on where you at in your life.

I think young people are going to prefer Houston and Austin. Especially Austin.

Once its kid raising time though Dallas or Austin. Dallas is probably the best.
I would definitely raise my kids in Plano, Allen, or Frisco...

You on the money with this post.

You know, all the people I talk for OUTSIDE of Texas that lived in both Houston and Dallas, they say Dallas is nicer.

Lettuce be serial both sides of this are bias as hell. Houston and Dallas have some kinda beef going for some reason..

You know, all the people I talk for OUTSIDE of Texas that lived in both Houston and Dallas, they say Dallas is nicer.

Lettuce be serial both sides of this are bias as hell. Houston and Dallas have some kinda beef going for some reason..

I never slandered Houston in my life until the playoffs this year.

I'm still salty

Last edited:
Dallas looks cleaner actually (Houston doesn't want to fix potholes).

Beamers is too much though...

Barbarellas is another spot to check out (if you're looking for the hipster females :evil: )

fridays and saturdays nights are the best for it.
My boy Chris works the door at barbs, dude is a NT'er also not sure of screen name.
When you tryna get together at Pluckers? Never been there yet

We need to think of a day good for everyone :pimp:
We all gotta wear NT fitteds brb gotta go cop one
Pluckers next weekend?

a blinkin a blinkin you down?

Last edited:
I like Dallas better out of the 2 just because Houston traffic is unbearable. My sister works in FT Worth now, lives in Keller. I only live a 3hr drive from Dallas so I go more often (trying to go to Rodizio before my Groupon expires so this or next week). I prefer both to New York.

been in houston for 2 years from new york....i never seen so many flakey woman in my life....all they do i flake...its like the city is so laid back they think its an excuse to just be fronters....other than that great place to live.

Socially the people are "nice" but generally lames man. I generally only have fun when myboys from back home come through.

Last edited:
Dallas traffic is just as bad as houston. :smh:

Real gem to LIVE is San antonio. Such a sleeper. Love it though...as far as living.

And it's a good distance from all the other cities if you really wanna go out and have some fun but SA has a lot of lowkey places to do things (no I don't mean party/strip clubs :lol: )

Last edited:
Pluckers is so clutch... Spicy Ranch wings and Loaded waffle fries >

I love the heights area personally, looking to buy a home in that area but its so expensive.... im not about moving to the suburbs and commuting in all that traffic but you def can get a cheaper home

Dallas traffic is just as bad as houston. :smh:

Real gem to LIVE is San antonio. Such a sleeper. Love it though...as far as living.

And it's a good distance from all the other cities if you really wanna go out and have some fun but SA has a lot of lowkey places to do things (no I don't mean party/strip clubs :lol: )

This

San Antonio is dope.

Perfect place to take your girl

houston is slept on..ppl dont even realize its like the 3rd biggest city in the country lol

the tone is slept on too...mad hispanics there..like 60 percent

Houston better than Dallas?
roll.gif
Houston sucks.
143zsxs.jpg

you stay in Houston, you just visit dallas imo

both have good spots

for Houston:

Houston's
Pappadeaux
Alexanders
Vic & Anthony's
Oceanaire
Ra Sushi
Pluckers
Killeens BBQ
Frenchy's chicken
Avant Garden on saturdays - Taco Truck
Thelma's Soul Food
Micki's Soul Food
Max Wine Dive
The Breakfast Klub

Rice Village
Galleria
Woodlands
Pearland

i'll add more

you stay in Houston, you just visit dallas imo

both have good spots

for Houston:

Houston's
Pappadeaux
Alexanders
Vic & Anthony's
Oceanaire
Ra Sushi
Pluckers
Killeens BBQ
Frenchy's chicken
Avant Garden on saturdays - Taco Truck
Thelma's Soul Food
Micki's Soul Food
Max Wine Dive
The Breakfast Klub

Rice Village
Galleria
Woodlands
Pearland

i'll add more

Whats sad is that there is nothing to do in Houston. Everytime this thread pops up, everyone points out places to go eat.

Whats sad is that there is nothing to do in Houston. Everytime this thread pops up, everyone points out places to go eat.
all 4 pro sports + soccer

College Sports

Concert halls

house of Blues

Improve + the other comedy place I forget

Georg R brown Always got something going

galleria

Head to the beach in Galveston

Kemah Boardwalk

NASA space center exhibits

Schlitterbahn

Scripper clubs

Last edited:

concerts - would be cool, but you can't predict the act thats coming with the date people might be here
strip clubs are above average
mid town / washing clubs if you like that scene
sports events accept hockey

other than gambling you can do anything like any other city if you old enough - gotta know where to look

Back
Top Bottom