Things to do in North Carolina?

Agree with the Dame's recommendations.  Never been to the Gboro location but the one in Durham is amazing.

I LOVE Milner's in Winston-Salem.  30 min drive west, but worth it for the Fried Chicken and Mac 'n cheese.

Is the wedding at Grandover Resort?  If so, the restaurant in there is pretty good.  Great Sunday brunch.

You could hit a minor league game nearby or if you're able to, make your way out to the Outer Banks.

In addition to what was already mentioned, I heard sticks & stones pizza was good. Maxie B's for dessert. Depending on how long you stay/when you come down you could check out a grasshoppers game on thirsty Thursday (or if you actually like baseball haha). Kosmic Kickz & social status if you wanna check out some local sneaker stores

Like others have already said, greensboro is great to live in (UNCG grad) but its not a place to visit just because

Last edited:
Just moved to Winston Salem for a work assignment :pimp:

Gonna be here for 6-12 months. Got a chance to try out some different BBQ places

Sweet tea :pimp:

I'm in Winston Salem :lol:

It's aight...pretty laid back but you're close to Greensboro and not too far from Charlotte so it all works out.

You should go up to pilot mountain if outdoor scenery is your thing.

Last edited:
Doesnt carolina got njce beaches

Remember some awg posta pic of a carolina beach on myspace 10 years ago

Doesnt carolina got njce beaches

Remember some awg posta pic of a carolina beach on myspace 10 years ago
very nice but there has been 8-9 shark attacks this summer so I wouldn't advise it 
laugh.gif

you garbage for grouping NC w/ SC.......don't associate us with that **** *** state 

Yea, u have to hit Bojangles or your whole trip is a bust. Visit the NC A&T campus, find some summer class yambs. They all drivin Benz's and 3 Series BMW's since that in-state tuition is love and the financial aid is great too. If u feelin adventurous, take the hour drive to Charlotte, don't get lost in Durham on the way though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom