Things weak men do..... UPDATE Pg3. : All over Freddie Gibbs.. smh...

thread inspired by real life events...

Today my CEO's facebook page was hacked by a man favoring Juicy from the PJs. Why? Well Juicy was paid in advance for 3 music videos of mine. With my release party fast approaching on the 17th, questions started piling up about why I haven't released the vids and what not. (Peep my profile..."The Way You Looking vid NO LONGER Coming Soon!!!
eyes.gif
). Well Juicy shot them, I know cuz I was there
grin.gif
. But after 4 weeks of ducking calls and FB messages, he revealed that he deleted the data for whatever reason.

That's crack head @*$$ man... how you get PAID in advance fopr

Upon being confronted, tempers rising, and the widows to his crib subsequently being smashed in, he responds by hacking my dude's FB page and having his boys call me on some tough talk @*$$....
laugh.gif
.... and yet dude still ain't holla'd at me about WHY he deleted my vids he was already paid for. HE attempted to shut down my promoter's page too?! Aww mon..  I hate weak #@% %@+*%+ man...
30t6p3b.gif
... Hacking FB pages?  Like.. who does that?  So this is what I think is about to happen... since dude wanna %$$$ up my money, music, AND my movement... it's time for some digital "get back". I told my guy to make another page, pose as a girl interested in his large #@%, and get him to cross the line. Then just let his girl see it all........................ Unless ya'll got something better 
nerd.gif
. I'm really not the type to do all this scheming @*$$ but if you can't join em, beat em badly... Ya'll need pics or whatever... links.. all that... just let me know..  But for real though, if ya'll know something effective other than just smoove damaging that man, holla at me. Cuz I'm finna be bout that bidness in a HOT second.... on Larry.

thread inspired by real life events...

Today my CEO's facebook page was hacked by a man favoring Juicy from the PJs. Why? Well Juicy was paid in advance for 3 music videos of mine. With my release party fast approaching on the 17th, questions started piling up about why I haven't released the vids and what not. (Peep my profile..."The Way You Looking vid NO LONGER Coming Soon!!!
eyes.gif
). Well Juicy shot them, I know cuz I was there
grin.gif
. But after 4 weeks of ducking calls and FB messages, he revealed that he deleted the data for whatever reason.

That's crack head @*$$ man... how you get PAID in advance fopr

Upon being confronted, tempers rising, and the widows to his crib subsequently being smashed in, he responds by hacking my dude's FB page and having his boys call me on some tough talk @*$$....
laugh.gif
.... and yet dude still ain't holla'd at me about WHY he deleted my vids he was already paid for. HE attempted to shut down my promoter's page too?! Aww mon..  I hate weak #@% %@+*%+ man...
30t6p3b.gif
... Hacking FB pages?  Like.. who does that?  So this is what I think is about to happen... since dude wanna %$$$ up my money, music, AND my movement... it's time for some digital "get back". I told my guy to make another page, pose as a girl interested in his large #@%, and get him to cross the line. Then just let his girl see it all........................ Unless ya'll got something better 
nerd.gif
. I'm really not the type to do all this scheming @*$$ but if you can't join em, beat em badly... Ya'll need pics or whatever... links.. all that... just let me know..  But for real though, if ya'll know something effective other than just smoove damaging that man, holla at me. Cuz I'm finna be bout that bidness in a HOT second.... on Larry.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

the "urban" crowd throws the word "hacked" around way too much.

True, but "broke into without permission" takes too long to type and conveys the same meaning..

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

the "urban" crowd throws the word "hacked" around way too much.

True, but "broke into without permission" takes too long to type and conveys the same meaning..

You're being a weak man by potentially retaliating like that fam. Just let that $*$% ride.

"Karma comes around @$%*#%"

-Dom Kennedy

You're being a weak man by potentially retaliating like that fam. Just let that $*$% ride.

"Karma comes around @$%*#%"

-Dom Kennedy

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by biff lawson

all answers can be found thru prayer 
The only answers prayer gives you are the answers from your conscious.
there was a little debate last night between op and someone else over whether or not praying was worth it or not

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by biff lawson

all answers can be found thru prayer 
The only answers prayer gives you are the answers from your conscious.
there was a little debate last night between op and someone else over whether or not praying was worth it or not

%$$% karma... that %*$!$ got my money, my footage, and he playing with my music.. I got a REALEASE party in 2 weeks with no videos! That's like throwing a superbowl party with no chicken wings. And the moment he hacked my man's FB and attempted to shut it down, he attacked my future. $%@#!* bleed for much less....

I
laugh.gif
Biff, for what it's worth...

%$$% karma... that %*$!$ got my money, my footage, and he playing with my music.. I got a REALEASE party in 2 weeks with no videos! That's like throwing a superbowl party with no chicken wings. And the moment he hacked my man's FB and attempted to shut it down, he attacked my future. $%@#!* bleed for much less....

I
laugh.gif
Biff, for what it's worth...

Back
Top Bottom