Things you do by yourself Vol. Will you be my friend?

i am bored out of my mind right now. friends at work/summer school and im just sitting here bored out of my mind. would go to the gym/shoot hoops but i planon doing that later in the afternoon when people get off work/school.

what are some things people do by themselves?
movies? never tried
nerd.gif

go shopping? dont want to spend any money right now...
yea, i should start a blog
grin.gif

any suggestions?

done fappin so dont even suggest that
laugh.gif

- Rollerblade the city (People know me now status)
grin.gif

- Driving range

- Take the cycle out for a spin
smh.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Cook, Run, Garden(My marijuana), I prefer to watch movies alone, most people bug the hell out of me. I like my own company.

i love days where i get to spend them by myself. people always think it's weird. i'm always like "how boring are you to not enjoy your owncompany?" i like muddling in my thoughts and just reveling in the ambiance of the day.

happy.gif

driving range is cool. but better with somebody.

just hit up gamestop and get a cheap $10-$20 game.
or read a book

Read, watch a movie or something, listen to music. There's a bunch of stuff you can do by yourself. I'd rather be alone, there's never any argumentover what to do.

Watch movies, listen to music,
pimp.gif
, fap, video games. Most of these are better done by yourself anyway (especially fapping
laugh.gif
smh.gif
), this way you can relaxand not suffer from any interruptions.

I'm on the same boat with people who do most things by themselves. Even though I have a girlfriend she understands my alone time...

For instance:

- Museums...you have all the time to look at your own pace

- Art...no one hovering around you poking at what you're doing.

- Get lost in a music store/ library ( I dig for records with my portable record player)

Back
Top Bottom