Things you do to relax

Now I know some of you
pimp.gif
to relax.

But I'm looking for ways to relax without
pimp.gif
since I have exam tomorrow morning. Anyideas?

Well I smoke like you already said, but blacks are pretty relaxing as well. I am on overall laid back dude though so not that hard for me.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Well I smoke like you already said, but blacks are pretty relaxing as well. I am on overall laid back dude though so not that hard for me.
Laid back is my middle name. But this finals series for this semester has been getting me nervous for no reason. I mean I know all the materialand did really well up to now.

^
laugh.gif

I listen to music (usually Sade), I
pimp.gif
, watch movies (usually older ones, pre 1980`s). And of course the PS3 will get some burn..I actually read a lot too,so I might listen to a novel on tape.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Laid back is my middle name. But this finals series for this semester has been getting me nervous for no reason. I mean I know all the material and did really well up to now.

If it's for finals and you just have the usual nervousness people get, you should just sleep it off. You know you're going to do well so I would justknock out now, wake up a little earlier than usual and get a nice breakfast to start the day off right.

Lay down
Close my eyes
Toke one
Listen to music
Drive around
Talk to a friend
Watch an interesting movie
Stretch

Originally Posted by babyteez

All of the above or you could take a bath. Does anyone else still do that ?
whenever I have the time for 1
glasses.gif

I put 1 in the Air
pimp.gif

listen to music
Watch classic films
Play some single player videogames
Meditate
Think of new ideas for projects i.e. scripts, posters, shoes, music etc...

I have a radio on my iPhone and I usually just tune in to a station outside of my state and just sit back and relax..

Kinda weird I know ..but hearing different radio stations kinda makes me feel like I'm traveling ..

Back
Top Bottom