Things you hate before, during , or after sex

jbpkickz

Banned
since everybody all wilded up about drinking nut and attacking yambs what's some things you don't like before ,during ,or after doin the bill Clinton personally I hate when girls come over and know what's gon go down but they try and act all innocent and waste time, when girls talk big %#$* bout how freaky they are and when u get em in bed it's like making love to a lazy wash cloth, when you arnt feelin the chick and when u finish they try and stay, girls that cant take the pipe, girls that spit it back at you

I HATE HATE HATE chicks that ask too many questions (during) and ones that don't make noise.

My pipe game may not be thorough (magnums stay baggy) but them chicks that don't make some kind of noise makes me insta-flaccid. ...

sometimes my heart stops when she goes "I love..."
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
 but continues to saying "Your ****"
pimp.gif
happy.gif

i just hate giving em a ride home after

chicks i hit always have their own car but things come up

man you have been posting a lot. you get some cheeks and make 2 threads about?

bang bang.

I hate when girls try and rush ya nut makes me od angry . girls that give the super weak sloppy top then try to sit on your face
laugh.gif
like really ?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

wack moans. when it sounds like she's moving furniture
i'm there like

tumblr_lpze40URTc1qadhe0.gif

oh my God
roll.gif
this was rich in comedic value
i dont mind sleeping at a girls house but they always wanna cuddle and be on you when you're sleeping. 

I need my space! not to mention im a fidgeter in bed and i just dont like sharing space when im sleeping. in fact, honest to God i hate it.

i swear some girls wanna ask question right after, like they do after Baskeball games,.....im mean dang can i get my thought to gether

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

When you live with a woman..............................everything.
After basically playing house for 2 years, this really is true
laugh.gif

One thing that irks me is when you're going for one move, and she's going for something different, and both of you continue to 

do the opposite of what the other is trying to do. It reminds me of trying to put a GTA code in during a riot, and not a damn thing

happens, leaving you looking
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

When you live with a woman..............................everything.
After basically playing house for 2 years, this really is true
laugh.gif

One thing that irks me is when you're going for one move, and she's going for something different, and both of you continue to 

do the opposite of what the other is trying to do. It reminds me of trying to put a GTA code in during a riot, and not a damn thing

happens, leaving you looking
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
Y'all need to spice it up, #*!@ her in a mall store dressing room
pimp.gif
.. or enter the back door
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

hate when a chick moan is too sexy and make me have to slow my stroke so i don't nut to fast

this x too much talking x charlie horses. I love that fart sound from vigorous grinding
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom