Things you thought were true, but then it turns out you were an idiot.

When I was younger I always wondered how I was watching Dan Marino play on Sunday at the same time he was on the beach with big breasted Pam. (I didn't understand syndication back them).

When I was younger I always wondered how I was watching Dan Marino play on Sunday at the same time he was on the beach with big breasted Pam. (I didn't understand syndication back them).

I thought girls had penis, I was 5 or younger BTW.
smh.gif

I thought eating too much instant noodles would turn you into a zombie because of all the preservatives
laugh.gif

I thought eating too much instant noodles would turn you into a zombie because of all the preservatives
laugh.gif

God

I used to think girls peed out their butts

Obviosuly Santa Claus, but my mom took it a step further and bought one of those custom books where you tell them your name (and race/sex) and they fill you in in the spots in the book and it was about how I (or you, or whoever) was an elf and somehow the power of suggestion from reading it so many times + being a naive child, I literally BELIEVED and REMEMBERED that %*!@. Like sure, you can read on page 8 how me and the other elves woke up, had hot chocolate and made the toys every morning during the Christmas season, but I remembered it. I could tell you everything in the book from memory, not simply because I memorized the book but because I remember it really happening as I was there. It really happened
laugh.gif

God

I used to think girls peed out their butts

Obviosuly Santa Claus, but my mom took it a step further and bought one of those custom books where you tell them your name (and race/sex) and they fill you in in the spots in the book and it was about how I (or you, or whoever) was an elf and somehow the power of suggestion from reading it so many times + being a naive child, I literally BELIEVED and REMEMBERED that %*!@. Like sure, you can read on page 8 how me and the other elves woke up, had hot chocolate and made the toys every morning during the Christmas season, but I remembered it. I could tell you everything in the book from memory, not simply because I memorized the book but because I remember it really happening as I was there. It really happened
laugh.gif

I used to think the Georgia Bulldogs were just the Green-bay Packers in alternative jerseys.

I used to think the Georgia Bulldogs were just the Green-bay Packers in alternative jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom