Things You're Looking Forward to Thread, Vol. Stay Positive

Could be short-term or long-term. Small or big.

Examples: Vacation, birth of a child, car purchase, impending nuptials, new job.

Just positive thinking to share our experiences as a strong NT community. Keep each other on the right track and focused on the main goals in our lives through the rigors of the daily grind.

I'll go first. My buddy and I have been researching Philadelphia Eagles tickets for a good month now. Looking for the best possible deal coupled with the best possible seats. Row 1 or 2 on the Philly sideline near midfield. Looking at well over $300 a ticket. Something to look forward to through slow days at work and running daily errands.

Also, looking forward to Tough Mudder in October (NJ) as a barometer for physical fitness. 13-mile obstacle course timed.

Lastly, the Holidays. Love the cheer and warmth around late-November to late-December.

JAY-Z Concert in October. 

Tough Mudders coming to Jersey? I had no idea. Good luck bro.

- First paycheck from my new job in 2 weeks.

nthat.gif

My nephew coming into town next week.

Anything that is nike or basketball related is "kobe ball" 
laugh.gif

iPhone 5 delivery next friday.  
smile.gif

Giving back my leased 135i mid-november, and enjoying my newly acquired used fully-paid-in-cash '06 330i.  Older? Yes.  Less powerful?  Yes.  Less features? Yes.  But nothing beats not having a car payment and knowing that the car you have is all yours.

Buying a house....sometime between now and March.

The day when she trusts me.

Being a good father one day.

Graduating college in May and starting a new life afterwards.

Getiing off line. I'm pledging a fraternity and this stuff sucks :smh: :x

I was on line pledging Kappa exactly 3 years ago. Most fun you'll never want to have again. See it through fam. PM me if you need advice/words of encouragement. Regardless of what you pledging, the process is practically the same.

Doing tough mudder and then going to beyond wonderland the same day
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Gettin straight As this semester

To reach a year and a half of growing my hair

Hopefully gettin a hand me down iphone 4 because people GOT to have the latest greatest. I'm happily chillin' behind the curve

Getting out of debt !!!!

Forever more smoke and skate sesh's

The one thing I look forward to daily after a long day at work is my dog coming to greet me as I open the door.

No matter what office BS, horrible boss situation, and rush hour traffic I put up with , it all goes away. :pimp: to my homie Shelby

Getting my first job.

More specifically, the mula.

And then using said mula to cop iPhone 5.

Using said iPhone 5 to acquire more yambolgnas.

And using said yambolgnas to keep my negroconda moist and warm throughout the winter months.

It's gonna be a Cruel Winter
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Hopefully gettin a hand me down iphone 4 because people GOT to have the latest greatest. I'm happily chillin' behind the curve
Don't know if you referring to the 4S or 4 but the 4 is free with a contract when the 5 comes out.

4S is 99 bucks with a contract when the 5 comes out.

iPhone coming in next week
Losing weight
Getting my associates (kinda)
Transferring back home to NYC
Travelling next summer

IPhone shipping by the 5th.

Graduating college

Gettin car fixed

Bred 11s/bred 4

Dropping 20 pds

• Dancing
  • iPhone 5 pick up next week