Things You've Always Wondered/Random Thoughts

is it true that once you hit a certain age, everytime you learn something new, you lose knowledge of something you already know?

I've seen MANY buses parked with open doors. I've also seen a bus driver reach through their driver side window and pull the lever to close the doorwith an umbrella handle.

What would happen if we found a way to use 100% of our brain potential?

What would happen if there was no money in the world? What would that be like? What would I do if I didn't have to earn money to survive?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

8. Who shuts the door when the bus driver gets off?

roll.gif
roll.gif
, this had me dying. I don't know why

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I've seen MANY buses parked with open doors. I've also seen a bus driver reach through their driver side window and pull the lever to close the door with an umbrella handle.

BINGO!

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

4. If 7-11 is open 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, why do they need locks on the doors?

6. Why does fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?
4) A 7-11 being open 24 hrs a day in the first place is kind of funny, because, if I'm not mistaken, 7-11 were named that because they wereoriginally open from 7 am to 11 pm.

6) Fat chance, when it means the same thing as slim chance, is always said sarcastically. Literally, fat chance means the opposite, but whenever it is usedcolloquially, it is used sarcastically.

Booooooo @ sum of you really tryin 2 get scientific with sum of these questions.
tired.gif

Goin into whole stories to try and answer them.
laugh.gif

I believe in Heaven and God.

But I had this one thought.

What if the life we live today is based on our next life?

Example:
Thats prolly why there are people on the streets (bums).... They prolly did something in their previous life that put them in those situations...

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Originally Posted by notaclevaname

ive always wondered what that little pouch thing in the jordan shorts are for?

wow I just noticed that
i used to put my money or house key in there when i hoop. don't wanna put it on the sideline or bench or i'll get robbed...

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

do different races taste different like Mexicans taste like spicy beef and whit people taste like cabbage?

i dunno if i could really give you examples, but yes, in my experience different races taste different.

although.. it's all pink on the inside.

Why is it that when we "skate on thin ice", we can "get in hot water"?
How fast do hotcakes sell?
Why is it called a funny bone, when if you hit it, it's not funny at all?
Do you wake up or open your eyes first?
Are children who act in rated 'R' movies allowed to see them?
Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
Are children who use sign language allowed to talk with their mouth full?
If people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?
How does Freddy Kruger wipe his bottom?
Is "vice-versa" to a dyslexic just plain redundant?
What is another word for "thesaurus"?
why is it called a TV set if you only get one?

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

^Justifications like that promote caste systems...
smh.gif
.... no good IMO.
I mean its just a thought.
Yeah, I get you. And as a thougfht it's reasonable I guess. But that thought has wings and people have been known to get carried away with it.I hate what has been done in the name of that thought.

if FREE is a verb in the title, would "free" as an adj be used in the sequel Free Willy?
Not bad
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Kicks10123 wrote:
Do you wake up or open your eyes first?
why is it called a TV set if you only get one?

Lol, i think you wake up first. I been rolling around plenty of times awake without openin my eyes. The TV one is a good one tho, lol

Back
Top Bottom