-Things you've done in your life that other people probably wont get to do in a life time-

- interview on CNN, live in the studio... for 10+ mins
- when i interned at coca-cola i had a small convo with the CEO (like 2 mins)

that's all i can think of..

- interview on CNN, live in the studio... for 10+ mins
- when i interned at coca-cola i had a small convo with the CEO (like 2 mins)

that's all i can think of..

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

amex-black-card-centurion.jpg
but whats so special about it being black that people wont use them?
new goal in life
pimp.gif

Met the entire Dipset crew in Six Flags Great Adventure while I was waiting inline for Nitro. They were right behind my friends and I in line. My friends took some pictures and stuff with them.

Met the entire Dipset crew in Six Flags Great Adventure while I was waiting inline for Nitro. They were right behind my friends and I in line. My friends took some pictures and stuff with them.

Real quick:

Drove a 2003 Porsche Turbo to high school prom in '05. I did approximately 190 mph on 270-S in Columbus, Ohio.
Drove a 2008 Ferrari F430. I worked for a prominent lawyer in the Columbus area. Only hit 150.
Lastly, I drove his 2004 Ferrari 575 Maranello. The same one in Bad Boys II, but some sick red color! Hit 195.

I drove all of these cars before I was 21. Not too bad, I guess.

One of my most humbling experiences is teaching in a Mississippi Delta high school for the past two years. Hands down one of the poorest regions in our country. It's been a great experience that many people wouldn't be able to do.

Real quick:

Drove a 2003 Porsche Turbo to high school prom in '05. I did approximately 190 mph on 270-S in Columbus, Ohio.
Drove a 2008 Ferrari F430. I worked for a prominent lawyer in the Columbus area. Only hit 150.
Lastly, I drove his 2004 Ferrari 575 Maranello. The same one in Bad Boys II, but some sick red color! Hit 195.

I drove all of these cars before I was 21. Not too bad, I guess.

One of my most humbling experiences is teaching in a Mississippi Delta high school for the past two years. Hands down one of the poorest regions in our country. It's been a great experience that many people wouldn't be able to do.

hooped with bosh
hung out with lamarcus alldridge when we were younger
met michael cera
ate at the buffet of a strip club

hooped with bosh
hung out with lamarcus alldridge when we were younger
met michael cera
ate at the buffet of a strip club

Back
Top Bottom