-Things you've done in your life that other people probably wont get to do in a life time-

Last week tuesday i was getting off work and i saw a car creepin down the street with no lights..... Next thing i know it speeds down the street and starts shooting at the house i was parked next too.... They busted off 30 shots and my car got sprayed up.... i was in my car which got hit 16 times... Two people got killed and my car is riddled with bullets and i made it out ALIVE!! I SHOULD BE DEAD!!!! Going to pick up my car today because it was taken for evidence... I will post pics.... Value your life people!!!!

Last week tuesday i was getting off work and i saw a car creepin down the street with no lights..... Next thing i know it speeds down the street and starts shooting at the house i was parked next too.... They busted off 30 shots and my car got sprayed up.... i was in my car which got hit 16 times... Two people got killed and my car is riddled with bullets and i made it out ALIVE!! I SHOULD BE DEAD!!!! Going to pick up my car today because it was taken for evidence... I will post pics.... Value your life people!!!!

^ was going to post my story but yours will far outshine mine.. i'll just wait a cpl of posts.. haha

^ was going to post my story but yours will far outshine mine.. i'll just wait a cpl of posts.. haha

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

Its real out here and ninjas is playin for KEEPS.... I ALWAYS believed in God... But he gave me confirmation that night... 

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

Its real out here and ninjas is playin for KEEPS.... I ALWAYS believed in God... But he gave me confirmation that night... 

I unknowingly raced an undercover cop car in between Richmond Va and Kings Dominion at 3am. I was in a Sentra
laugh.gif
 he was in a lumina. When I started to pull away he hit the brakes, whipped behind me and hit the lights. I was
eek.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

When I changed lanes to pull over he turned them off and peeled off
roll.gif
tired.gif

I unknowingly raced an undercover cop car in between Richmond Va and Kings Dominion at 3am. I was in a Sentra
laugh.gif
 he was in a lumina. When I started to pull away he hit the brakes, whipped behind me and hit the lights. I was
eek.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

When I changed lanes to pull over he turned them off and peeled off
roll.gif
tired.gif

had pharrell kiss my hand.

the chick whos car got shot up...wow! what city and state?

had pharrell kiss my hand.

the chick whos car got shot up...wow! what city and state?

cool thread
spent my 21st birthday walking around the Sphinx and Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
took a Summer semester-abroad class in France
ran with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain (during my semester abroad)
I've tried 'space cake' in Amsterdam... not impressed.

cool thread
spent my 21st birthday walking around the Sphinx and Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
took a Summer semester-abroad class in France
ran with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain (during my semester abroad)
I've tried 'space cake' in Amsterdam... not impressed.

-Was the personal driver for a pimp.  I drove his white Maserati everywhere for about 2 months.  We would go drop the girls off and drive around all night while they did their numbers.  
-Flew in a private jet

-Stayed in a condo on Miami's fisher island for 10 days (OD Ballin)

-Raced a Quattroporte against my boy in his porsche gt2 and some old guy in an f430

I've also been a passenger in the following: 

Ferrari f50 (A black one)

Ferrari f430

Porsche 911 gt3 rs and gt2

Ford GT

Porsche 959 with 600 hp

f430 Scuderia

Ford RS 200

Carrera GT

My boy's dad is loaded as hell and has one heck of a car collection (Over 50) including all of the above cars plus numerous mustang's, a bugatti veyron, a 512 testarossa, 2 challengers (1 from '68), 288 gto, f40, a yellow enzo, 2 ferrari daytona's, 2 dino's, 2 porsche 959s, porsche panamera, 2 gt3 rs's and a 275 gtb ferrari.  I can't remember them all but standing in that garage was incredible.

-Was the personal driver for a pimp.  I drove his white Maserati everywhere for about 2 months.  We would go drop the girls off and drive around all night while they did their numbers.  
-Flew in a private jet

-Stayed in a condo on Miami's fisher island for 10 days (OD Ballin)

-Raced a Quattroporte against my boy in his porsche gt2 and some old guy in an f430

I've also been a passenger in the following: 

Ferrari f50 (A black one)

Ferrari f430

Porsche 911 gt3 rs and gt2

Ford GT

Porsche 959 with 600 hp

f430 Scuderia

Ford RS 200

Carrera GT

My boy's dad is loaded as hell and has one heck of a car collection (Over 50) including all of the above cars plus numerous mustang's, a bugatti veyron, a 512 testarossa, 2 challengers (1 from '68), 288 gto, f40, a yellow enzo, 2 ferrari daytona's, 2 dino's, 2 porsche 959s, porsche panamera, 2 gt3 rs's and a 275 gtb ferrari.  I can't remember them all but standing in that garage was incredible.

Back
Top Bottom