Think they'll ever re re release these?

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

What's the point of asking this question? No one here knows, unless they work for JB and they've already gotten word that they will re-release them.
What's the point of asking any question ?

TO SEEK THE ANSWER . . . .

spread knowledge, not ignorance peon

indifferent.gif

Actually, the answer would be no, because they won't duplicate them, they'll add Pigeon leather to the shoe or something.
You know how JB is.

You never know what JB is going to do.way to much patent leather for me Id pass if they did drop.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i can't believe these go in the 200 range now.

i remember getting these, the blk red patents, and the white baby blue patent 1's on sale for like $70 a piece in early 2004. i beat each pair to the ground and was shocked and happy when some guy offered me $150 for each pair when i did end up selling them.

Who You Telling I remember buying these for 75 and wore em a good amount then gave em away. They years later i look at the prices and i'm like OMG!!

hmmm...i dont know...but you still cop em, they arent rare or anything, and im sure you can get em for less than $175 for sure....

i had these on yesterday i love them people still turn there heads when they see this

these wouldnt look so bad bad is they were released as a low, not a phat low, just a normal low

Back
Top Bottom