thinkin about ur girls past hook-ups..

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Wow is all I have to say.
laugh.gif

Ok I lied. Half of you dudes who think your girl is really a virgin have been Rope A Dope'd...I PROMISE YOU
laugh.gif
...ive seen it and know ppl who have been victims

ad dont say "son it was tight!"...thats not solidifying anything

I ONLY WIFE VIRGINS FAM! Yeah aight sir good luck with all that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

with that said...give women some slack. This is not Rapunzel. There is no girl in a high rise bldg keeping it tight waiting for you to come save her
laugh.gif

I understand your point, the whole she was tight thing doesn't mean anything. But to say that people who said they girl is/was a virgin got "rope a dope'd" is false. Some girls actually tell the truth guy. And like in my case, if you grew up with your girl, you're good money.
I said...HALF. now youre just reinterpreting ....if you really think everyone who's said that rreally had a virgin on their hands...you aredelusional
laugh.gif

and youre DEFINITELY going to miss out due to your "i only wife virgin's" mission...I also peeped you kept dodging the age question

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

Wow is all I have to say.
laugh.gif

Ok I lied. Half of you dudes who think your girl is really a virgin have been Rope A Dope'd...I PROMISE YOU
laugh.gif
...ive seen it and know ppl who have been victims

ad dont say "son it was tight!"...thats not solidifying anything

I ONLY WIFE VIRGINS FAM! Yeah aight sir good luck with all that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

with that said...give women some slack. This is not Rapunzel. There is no girl in a high rise bldg keeping it tight waiting for you to come save her
laugh.gif

I understand your point, the whole she was tight thing doesn't mean anything. But to say that people who said they girl is/was a virgin got "rope a dope'd" is false. Some girls actually tell the truth guy. And like in my case, if you grew up with your girl, you're good money.
I said...HALF. now youre just reinterpreting ....if you really think everyone who's said that rreally had a virgin on their hands...you are delusional
laugh.gif

and youre DEFINITELY going to miss out due to your "i only wife virgin's" mission...I also peeped you kept dodging the age question

Nah I know every girl that says that isn't telling the truth, I wasn't born this morning lol.
What am I going to miss out on? I'm perfectly happy in my relationship.
And when was I dodging the age question, so dude said I was 15 and I said ok. I'm 23, born June 4th 1986. No reason to hide that.
grin.gif

18thletter - a MAN named lenon honor made the films and his work is truly amazing. anyone who is truly interested in gaining their vision backand trying to cut thru this matrix that we live in should check him out. it is a great 1st step to de-programming urself to eventually regain ursite...

www.lenonhonorfilms.com

Yea...I just don't think about it anymore i sorta die inside a little bit hearing things to that matter

I mean don't think about it but you want a number of how many times she gotten down with a dude. At that point how many is too many? Counting age intoplay. If it was an actual relationship. I mean I hate to think it but if you haven't been with your girl since high school then trust me college has loosenher up for sure. Sad to say but its true. Suck i know.

I think about this one homie of mine that I know his girl has smashed a few dudes i know. I was her 2nd. a few times. but truthfully i see how happy they arethen I think and I'm like I wouldn't kiss her if you paid me now.

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

I feel you.. but when a girl has sex with 7 dudes (1 One Night Stand) (Others Friendships/Relationships), compared to your 2 girls. Do you think its messed up? Should a Guy really care about it?

Originally Posted by Kahlow

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Man I hear ya to be honest, I don't even ask, what I don't know won't hurt me. I still remember asking my girl what the nastiest thing she ever did was, I had to break up after she told me.
smh.gif
nerd.gif

whats the nastiest thing your girl has ever done?

laugh.gif
man people don't even read the thread though.

Back
Top Bottom