Color: Black
Engine: 4 Cylinder
Trans: Automatic
Odometer: 49000

2007 Acura TSX, Black with Tan Leather, Fully Loaded

Price:
$17,500

Photographs:

Is it a reasonable price? Could I try to get it at a lesser value or should I just keep looking?

not worth the $17,500 they are looking for
i'm sure you can find a better price for that car, especially with almost 50k miles

My 2006 TSX came in at $17,500 for private party value on Blue Book, but mine also has <50,000 miles. I would say it's a good deal.

pimp.gif
...go for it

very nice but not worth the money. They are a lil under powered too. Keep looking around. For that price you could find a nice TL

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Just wondering,whats the difference between the TL and the TSX?

TL's tail lights are more squared and TSX's are more straight.
...and the whole different engine size.  Thats nothing though. Ha 
laugh.gif

Thats too much IMO.

uh... TL= V6.... TSX= V4...
laugh.gif
 word to ninjahood... a tsx is in the middle of the ex and v6 accord...

That's a decent deal. The car looks like it's in good shape, and the only thing it's missing is navigation. I was actually looking to get one about a year and a half ago, but there weren't too many with a manual transmission in my area. I found a 2005 at a dealer for $19,xxx, but it was the ugly light metallic blue color. If it were white or black I would have pulled the trigger.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

uh... TL= V6.... TSX= V4...
laugh.gif
 word to ninjahood... a tsx is in the middle of the ex and v6 accord...

There's no such creature as a "V4", its an I-4 (inline 4). Seems high, as said you could probably find a similarly equipped TL for that price. Beige interior is always a fail to me. If you do, replace the rotors immediately, and preferably to something stronger, the CL9 is notorious for warping rotors. Otherwise it's a solid car, I've had no issues w/ mine other than the standard maintenance stuff and have had it since 04. Keep it in that body style, the newer w/ the V6 blows.

Back
Top Bottom