Thinking of switching to Sprint...am I crazy?

Iswitched from VZW to sprint this year...

I paying $100+ a month for unlimited nothing, $70 unlimited everything...i drop a couple more calls here n there..thats the only difference from vzw, but u can always call the person back

I paying $100+ a month for unlimited nothing, $70 unlimited everything...i drop a couple more calls here n there..thats the only difference from vzw, but u can always call the person back

Well, I don't know if you can hold off by the years end. Rumor has it, that T-Mobile is going to get bought out by either exiting providers or even an outside US company. If the money is right. I am sure once this happens, there will be some crazy deals to go down.

Well, I don't know if you can hold off by the years end. Rumor has it, that T-Mobile is going to get bought out by either exiting providers or even an outside US company. If the money is right. I am sure once this happens, there will be some crazy deals to go down.

Originally Posted by Chinelasone

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont know how celebs endorse this company let alone actually use their phones/services. I remember when they used to be Omnipoint. and they changed to Voicestream.........ah the memories....Why cant they ever get their *#! together???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont know how celebs endorse this company let alone actually use their phones/services. I remember when they used to be Omnipoint. and they changed to Voicestream.........ah the memories....Why cant they ever get their *#! together???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont know how celebs endorse this company let alone actually use their phones/services. I remember when they used to be Omnipoint. and they changed to Voicestream.........ah the memories....Why cant they ever get their %+@ together???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont know how celebs endorse this company let alone actually use their phones/services. I remember when they used to be Omnipoint. and they changed to Voicestream.........ah the memories....Why cant they ever get their %+@ together???

Jus like most others say been with sprint for years no prob. J don't think I will ever have another carrier

Jus like most others say been with sprint for years no prob. J don't think I will ever have another carrier

That's probably why they are going bankrupt. I know it worked for Nike with Jordan. But T-Mobile and Catherine Zeta Jones?!?! 
roll.gif

That's probably why they are going bankrupt. I know it worked for Nike with Jordan. But T-Mobile and Catherine Zeta Jones?!?! 
roll.gif

Sprint's phone replacement service sucks (more so because of God awful Asurion than Sprint itself).  Otherwise I've never had any problems with them.  Phone's never been randomly cut off, service has been the same as when i had verizon, and I get to upgrade every year.  Having unlimited everything (except land lines) for $70 a month is great.

Sprint's phone replacement service sucks (more so because of God awful Asurion than Sprint itself).  Otherwise I've never had any problems with them.  Phone's never been randomly cut off, service has been the same as when i had verizon, and I get to upgrade every year.  Having unlimited everything (except land lines) for $70 a month is great.

THNks alot on the input yea. im paying 95bucks for 300 minutes at tmobile.... tmobile sunk after the sidekick hype got washed i think sidekick was the only thing holding them up lol

THNks alot on the input yea. im paying 95bucks for 300 minutes at tmobile.... tmobile sunk after the sidekick hype got washed i think sidekick was the only thing holding them up lol

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Sprint's phone replacement service sucks (more so because of God awful Asurion than Sprint itself). 
Don't most providers use Asurion?

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Sprint's phone replacement service sucks (more so because of God awful Asurion than Sprint itself). 
Don't most providers use Asurion?

any of you guys got away with out paying a ETF fee? from leaving Tmobile i tried numerous things they want copy of proof for everything . Yesh. sprint guy told me to tell them im going to the military and if i send them proof its gonna be blacked out cause they cant see what im going to do. idk just looking for some advice... flame suit is on for bumping an old thread

Back
Top Bottom