Thinking you're unattractive, but you're actually very attractive to the opposite sex

When you catch them staring & they look away quick as hell >>>>>>>

I be feeling like the man after that

I never thought I was unattractive at least in recently years(cant really say for high school). But only time I can remember a chick turning me down was, her telling me that I was too skinny. As long as I can make the chick feel comfortable around me or have her think what she is missing. I will always be winning.

At the end of the day I'm just going to be me
pimp.gif

He the type to have 20 pictures of the top of his head to show off his waves an another 10 of him in an oversized button up at the club in a crouching position with a spray painted background talking bout getting his "grown man" on.

This entire scenario.

Brilliant.

Repped.

:lol: :rofl: feelings got hurt just off that cliche quote
*shrugs*

He tried to clown and got ethered...

Don't see any hurt feelings from any one.

I see this a lot in beautiful females. They'll think they're too fat or just flat out ugly when they're the farthest thing from it and the reason they don't get approached a lot cuz they're in an area with a lot of lame dudes with no confidence in trying to get with them.

So it's no surprise when the first dude that takes the leap and shows interest is not on her level looks wise and ends up marrying the chick or knocking her up.

I think I'm attractive cuz I have an attractive personality. I can put my looks aside. I make ppl laugh so I know I already won.

Not ugly but I'm in mean mugg mode out in public

My grill gotta get fixed :smh:

And I get quiet when I'm not comfortable around people

Working on it though :smile:

One day at a time :pimp: :lol:

I'm not really ugly but I could use some body/skin improvement. But yo, this thread helped me realized why I'm not really out here doing my thing out here. My confidence is shot and it's messing with me to the point where I get so much anxiety trying to do regular activities in my life. My mind isn't right but it's whatever.

This entire scenario.

Brilliant.

Repped.
*shrugs*

He tried to clown and got ethered...

Don't see any hurt feelings from any one.

Lmbo, cute

I'm just letting you know that you are now under investigation for being a presumed male using "lmbo" as opposed to "lmao" or even "lls"

Once we have come to a conclusion, we will let you know of your status within the male gender's ranks, and if need be we will provide any transitional services necessary.

I'm super self conscious. I have kinda bad hyperpigmentation. But I always get complimented on my smile and I don't get it. my teeth aren't the most straight or most white by any means.

So I googled it and I guess it means the whole eyes, cheeks, mouth package.

I know I'm attractive to people because of my looks, but it's been awhile since I've felt someone my intelligence attractive, which is what I really would like.
Is that a way of saying you're dark as ****?

I wasn't good looking growing up, I know I look much better now, and some chicks I went to HS with saw me for the first time in a long time the other day.

It was kind of funny having them give their undivided attention to every stupid drunk thing I had to say and laughing way too much at everything :lol:

It's also funny when chicks on campus check me out on days where I look like ****, and because I feel like I look like crap I don't have the confidence to give them the look back as I walk by. **** is embarrassing haha

Last edited:
Attractiveness doesn't have to be just physical outlook. It can be social status, charm, personality, money or combination of all.

diamonds in my rolly, can i be exfoliated?

also lemon extract does wonders

Yeah it's the acid in it.

My problem is that because I still get acne, it's pointless to do chemical peels etc.

But I'll try lemon extract. I've only used fresh lemons before, but I'll only try something for like 2 or 3 weeks before 8 get lazy/

I'm starting to notice NT is placing a lot of emphasis on appearance (guys). This is a rocky road for some of you, because if you're not comfortable within your own skin society will not help.

People have to understand, if you're not in the top 2% of attractive people, then your looks are truly relative. There will be people who find you attractive, and some...not so much. Some of you may be approaching that top 2%, but you're still open to scrutiny.

I'm starting to notice NT is placing a lot of emphasis on appearance (guys). This is a rocky road for some of you, because if you're not comfortable within your own skin society will not help.

People have to understand, if you're not in the top 2% of attractive people, then your looks are truly relative. There will be people who find you attractive, and some...not so much. Some of you may be approaching that top 2%, but you're still open to scrutiny.

nobody is perfect and looks are all subjective

also i blame social media

Back
Top Bottom