Thirstiest Men on Instagram

according to him, women are the thirsty ones waiting in line to have casual sex.....my dude lives in a bubble....women know what they have between their legs and to the extremes men will go to get them.....specially here in America like Ninja said, go to another country and its literally the reverse story.
You need to step out of the heights bro, because its not like that. Just because you go to your third world  country and chicks flock to you, don't mean they think your hot .That means they want your money/Opportunity you may provide them in the future. Dude PLEASE TRAVEL DA WORLD. Get out there and exit your fictional bubble.

Lol meanwhile London, a international City by any measure in a first country has legalized prostitution.

& da blokes i know cosign how da culture is RADICALLY lower in thirsting overall.

Last edited:
...So... is that it for the pics..or what.?? :nerd:

If u wanna pay for P, go ahead. To each his own. I personally couldnt.. just goes against my morals.

Thats not to say if I go on a Super Mega Drought I might start considering. BUt It is possible to get casual yambage with
little to no work/time put in. Ive gotten a sex buddy within 30 minutes and NO work put in. Its really about putting yourself in the right position.

If there are no prospects at your job working 36 hours straight (or whatever steezy said) Instead of goin straight home and crashing maybe you stop at dunkin donuts for 5 min and scope it out.

Like its been said many times on NT. P is a numbers game and you dont increase your chances by staying stagnant, doing the same thing in the same place.. Change your element and youre success rate should improve.

S/N .. How great/funny would it be if ninjahoods plan went into action. Ultimate power shift! Power of the D!? These ****** wouldnt know what to do :lol:

Last edited:
Ninja, this legalized prostitution theory of yours sounds like a good idea, but it will actually exacerbate the problem in due time.

What you will create is what I'd like to call "premium pu$$y." Sure, with legalized prostitution, dudes are now free to buy vagina whenever they want. But best believe the going rate for cooch will increase dramatically in parallel to how fine a package the cooch comes in. You can smash any broad for a few dollars, but you'll likely still have to drop an increasing amount of money for cooch associated with, say, dimes. Why? Because the demand will be there for "dime" cooch. Dime cooch is seemingly more prestigious and alluring than regular girl cooch (even though it's not), so eventually, in due time, dudes will only want that. Basic economics--as demand increases (thirst) for a limited supply of goods (dime cooch), the prices of said goods will skyrocket.

A sneaker analogy: Yeahhh I can buy some cheaper Team Jordans and still technically have enjoy the prestige of having J's on my feet, but we both know that the prestige derived from having OG J's on your feet is leaps and bounds better. And the prestige factor is why OGs cost more than your typical team J's. Also here, supply and demand dynamics apply.

Truth be told, legalizing prostitution will CHANGE NOTHING but give women more power. A whole economy revolving around box--something women don't even have to earn or work hard for, they are simply born with it--and you think men will finally have the ball in their court? :lol: :lol: nahh bruh. Simps will still stay thirsty and in turn, even the average broad will charge more for her wack box, only now it will be legal and straight to the point.

Last edited:
Power of the D :lol: :lol: one can only hope that can happen on a large scale. Until then, "I'd suck the fart out her butt".

Lol meanwhile London, a international City by any measure in a first country has legalized prostitution.
& da blokes i know cosign how da culture is RADICALLY lower in thirsting overall.
LMAO you need to read between the lines of how LEGAL prostituion really is in London. Prostitution has nothing to do with thirstness dude. You think just cause chicks post booty pics that they are gonna all start selling their P to anyone with some dollars? So all these chicks just gonna start busting it open to all the dudes willing to pay because prostituion becomes legal?

This is not DR man. Woman in those third world countries are not treated as equals, thats why the supposed "level of P on a throne" don't be on the same level.

That has nothing with Prostituion being legal dude........

A like dude said your gonna create different levels of P and ONCE AGAIN YOUR GIVING THE WOMEN THE POWER. YOUR IDEA DOES NOT WORK NINJAHOOD!!!!

Last edited:
^:lol: Of course the owner knows. You think cats are placing those ads for free? There's money to be made, my friend.

there's only one way to reverse this horrible epidemic....this is truly a vagina "housing bubble" that we're in and frankly da prices

need to start coming down, and i got da perfect solution.

legalize prostitution.

now here me out, when you legalize prostitution, it TAKES da power of thirst away from these attention seeking good for nothing but

bathroom pics broadz......having sex should be as easy as hailing a taxi cab, or ordering a pizza for da common man. once women

realize that they can't just get round on their looks because frankly a guy can phone some vagina whenever he wants for less then what you'll

drop at a bar one night, this type of rachetness will subside. women will HAVE to start trying to be productive because da thirsty guys can now

just smash w/e and whenever they want, and when someone is in a relationship it'll mean something because you not with em just for sex.

this also lowers da price of sex too, since vagina has a going "rate" da more available it is, da cheaper and less valuable it'll be...

when you go to countries where prostitution is legal, women act COMPLETELY different, they know men aint gonna be chasing em cuz they can

basically get it when they want, da roles are reversed, so if you're a ok cool guy doing his thing, women FIGHT for you, because they want a serious relationship.

When it comes to hood topics or hood ****, [COLOR=#red]ninjahood[/COLOR] definitely knows what he's talking about. Anything else that he talks about after that needs to be heavily scrutunized, but on topics like this the boy knows his stuff.

Theres this dude at my job. He's got a big ******g mouth and loves talking. He's one of those dudes that try and step on dudes toes to try and talk to a chick. He stay telling these ******* "you are beautiful though" or "damn you're beautiful." And these are to some basic looking *** broads too. Dude is MAD thirsty, and yes I'm mad because it ruins it for everyone else, and sometimes me. Dude is puttin these chicks on this level of divine beauty and gassing them up beyond belief. No need for anyone to respond, just felt this was the proper thread to rant. 

Theres this dude at my job. He's got a big ******g mouth and loves talking. He's one of those dudes that try and step on dudes toes to try and talk to a chick. He stay telling these ******* "you are beautiful though" or "damn you're beautiful." And these are to some basic looking *** broads too. Dude is MAD thirsty, and yes I'm mad because it ruins it for everyone else, and sometimes me. Dude is puttin these chicks on this level of divine beauty and gassing them up beyond belief. No need for anyone to respond, just felt this was the proper thread to rant. 
we're here for you famb....

And #ninjahood4damayor... homey drops knowledge ...

What are some if the drawbacks of prostitution?

Like marijuana, is it simply a money thing that will eventually get re evaluated?

Taxes on green + yambs = economic growth.

we're here for you famb....

And #ninjahood4damayor... homey drops knowledge ...

What are some if the drawbacks of prostitution?

Like marijuana, is it simply a money thing that will eventually get re evaluated?

Taxes on green + yambs = economic growth.

females will think it's a legit profession, that's the only drawback I can think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Costa_Rica

^ when dudes goto Costa rica for "bachelor parties" its for da hizzzoes, check youtube.
prostitution is legal, but not pimps or brothels, they just hang out at the bar.
so it's relatively "safer" and violence free.

I heard they have to carry cards that they were checked in the last month.
that sounds :smokin to me.

Last edited:
hold on... ninjahood and ksteezy on the same side?

This plan is friggin fool proof, cuz in recent history, steezy will not hesitate to go in ...

Somebody break out ninjahood global index (da) and raise the stock

#Nomorethirst #Poffthepedestal :smh: :lol:

Some people think it's morally wrong to pay for it and other people think it's ” lame” to have to pay for something that girls are giving away for free. I man I wouldn't go around telling everyone but I have no problem with it

You need to step out of the heights bro, because its not like that. Just because you go to your third world  country and chicks flock to you, don't mean they think your hot .That means they want your money/Opportunity you may provide them in the future. Dude PLEASE TRAVEL DA WORLD. Get out there and exit your fictional bubble.
This a damn lie. Plenty women will flock to you because of where you're from, especially in 3rd world countries and it does need to be due to how much money you have or what opportunities you can provide if any. I've experienced that in the states and overseas. Some females just place that allure on a dude cuz he's from _______.

Last edited:
Non
This a damn lie. Plenty women will flock to you because of where you're from, especially in 3rd world countries and it does need to be due to how much money you have or what opportunities you can provide if any. I've experienced that in the states and overseas. Some females just place that allure on a dude cuz he's from _______.

As far as DR is concerned..coppin yambs on a menu is pretty much standard affair.

Women know that & fall in line, none of that diva issh.

Back
Top Bottom