Thirsty NY Street Cats vol. Is it cause I'm ugly?!

First off. Wmen are the root of all evil.

Every since the beginning of humanity women have been 100% deceitful.

God told adam and eve they can do whatever they wanted except eat from the forbidden tree...and what does eve do? You guessed it. She pretended like she loves adam to manipulate and trick him so he can sin with her.

Women love negativity. They don't love bad boys because they want to feel protected. They like them because its wrong. They choose to procreated with the worst men, damaged men, because the are damaged themselves. They want to world to be full of evil messed up people.

That's why god punished them and made sex(the ultimate pleasure) painful for them.

A women will take pride in ruining another persons life.

They NEVER love. Only hate. Wife any of these chicks and then go broke. She will leave your *** immediately and won't turn back.

Women are soooo entited and have the highest standards but don't bring **** to the table. Ain't no woman ever built no houses.

I can go on and on really

:lol:

wow bruh went straight Palpatine "let the hate flow through you" on the subject 

Last edited:
It just boils down to respect being needed on both sides.

I've seen a middle aged tourist ask a lady who was about a 6 at best for directions. She straight ignored him right in his face. I gave the dude the simple directions he needed but I just shook my head at how rude the lady was.

To me, its nothing more disrespectful then blatantly ignoring someone right in their face.

I don't think a dude should get mad and disrespect her if she ignores him, but that's a pretty rude response in its own right.

How hard is it to say, your not interested and keep it moving rather then turn things into an unnecessary spectacle.

It won't always be the case, but if some dude that looked decent and drove a lambo approached them, I doubt some of the ones complaining about harassment would complain in that case.

Its more like they deem it harassment when a guy they view as undesirable tries to talk to them.

We all agree, the dudes who followed her around did too much, but alot of those guys were respectful. Shut them down respectfully if your not feeling them and both sides should keep it moving.

how do you even stop street harassment by raising money

this ***** gonna pay every man on the streets to stop cat calling?

dumb get-money skeme that this broad probably thought money could fix

Last edited:
They said saying you're not interested doesn't end the pursuit though, most times it makes men want to be more persistent.

Idk but yall but there's plenty of times I seen chicks in NYC say no/no thank you/ignore and the dude responds by "you ugly anyway" :lol:

It hard for me to take a lot of feminists seriously when they bring up examples like this. You're in a public space and you consider a man walking by saying "Hi" to be harassment? I view that as being unrealistic.

The dude walking along with her was passive-aggressive and creepy though.

I agree with this with alot of emphasis on the public space part.

Just another way for my black and brown brothers to get put in the system. This whole feminist movement is some racist **** and dumbass black/Latin women are becoming sheep

If laws are passed I feel sorry for my up north brothers...yall in trouble b...maybe not directly but someway

Last edited:
How can you not hate these devils.

Of course they don't want to be told "God bless you" and "have a nice day"

But tell one of these ohs something like "hey baby, you want everything that worked my *** off to get?, and watch how quick she talks to you then. No matter who its coming from or what you look like.

Go watch those gold digger lamborghini pranks on youtube. Women are so ******* pathetic kill em all
View media item 1237253

nothing wrong with what dudes were doing in this video. women low key like the attention, she just making something out of nothing. As long as dudes aint smack her *** or do something outlandish I see no problem with it.

They said saying you're not interested doesn't end the pursuit though, most times it makes men want to be more persistent.

Idk but yall but there's plenty of times I seen chicks in NYC say no/no thank you/ignore and the dude responds by "you ugly anyway" :lol:

I feel you, and those dudes are lame. If the guy keeps persisting after getting shut down then he has issues and I can see where a woman would take that as harassment.

On the last part, its sad but true. :lol: I see it regularly. Some of my close friends stay around 125th trying to bag anything that walk on that if you keep shooting you'll eventually make some mindset. They keep it moving after that rejection but its funny seeing them try to bag everything though.

And how do we know that brother was following that bimbo? For all I know he could of been walking to his home/destination. 5 minutes is like 2 blocks of walking.

And how do we know that brother was following that bimbo? For all I know he could of been walking to his home/destination. 5 minutes is like 2 blocks of walking.
you don't. women like to twist things in their favor. :lol:

How can you not hate these devils.

Of course they don't want to be told "God bless you" and "have a nice day"

But tell one of these ohs something like "hey baby, you want everything that I worked my *** off to get?, and watch how quick she talks to you then. No matter who its coming from or what you look like.

Go watch those gold digger lamborghini pranks on youtube. Women are so ******* pathetic kill em all
lamar from 53rd knocked the stuffing out of your main huh?

Last edited:
This is pretty true. Next time you approach 2+ females, give the uglier one all the attention, and watch how frazzled the hot one(s) get. I was faded one weekend and my boy said I approached this hot blonde and put my arm around her, and she got tight and said, "Don't touch me!" Soon as I started talking up her fat homegirl, chick was
embarassed.gif
and warmed right up to me
laugh.gif
gonna test this out halloween

First off. Wmen are the root of all evil.

Every since the beginning of humanity women have been 100% deceitful.

God told adam and eve they can do whatever they wanted except eat from the forbidden tree...and what does eve do? You guessed it. She pretended like she loves adam to manipulate and trick him so he can sin with her.

Women love negativity. They don't love bad boys because they want to feel protected. They like them because its wrong. They choose to procreated with the worst men, damaged men, because the are damaged themselves. They want to world to be full of evil messed up people.

That's why god punished them and made sex(the ultimate pleasure) painful for them.

A women will take pride in ruining another persons life.

They NEVER love. Only hate. Wife any of these chicks and then go broke. She will leave your *** immediately and won't turn back.

Women are soooo entited and have the highest standards but don't bring **** to the table. Ain't no woman ever built no houses.

I can go on and on really

That's not all women though; not even the majority of them. The ones that ain't **** ? Sure, you described them perfectly. Life is too short to be carrying that much hate around.

Last edited:
I will say there are dudes who go way overboard if a girl declines.

I remember this dude going off because a chick continued to walk on after he said "hey beautiful"...he went in for no reason, told her she wasn't sh*t, she's a *** and if you ain't feeling me then just say no thank you FOH

Then he turned and started talking to dude at the counter about how much he hates women who pull that move, guy at the counter was just like "Yeah man, that's $5.75" :lol:

Last edited:
I will say there are dudes who go way overboard if a girl declines.

I remember this dude going off because a chick continued to walk on after he said "hey beautiful"...he went in for no reason, told her she wasn't sh*t, she's a *** and if you ain't feeling me then just say no thank you FOH

Then he turned and started talking to dude at the counter about how much he hates women who pull that move, guy at the counter was just like "Yeah man, that's $5.75" :lol:

Those dudes got personal issues, probably goes beyond them getting rejected.

And another thing..

I was in the bobby shmurda shucking and jiving thread and someone brought up how LA reid fired all the unattractive people and replaced them with good looking white women(who are most likely unqualified)

Realtalk this is how corporate america works these days

These simps are setting it up so when they die women will have mad control over ****. And that ain't good. Cause women suck when it comes to making decisions.

And hilary is definetly getting elected.

Back
Top Bottom