Thirsty NY Street Cats vol. Is it cause I'm ugly?!

lol. Only NT would not see the racism in photoshopping black people into your pics cuz you aint tryna **** with no ******

:lol:

Last edited:
lol. Only NT would not see the racism in photoshopping black people into your pics cuz you aint tryna **** with no ******

:lol:

:lol: it was a joke at first but if saying hi is now soliciting sexual misconduct I can call her a racist.

"They used a black guy....... But cmon...... Does he have to be THAT black?" :lol: it's just as far fetched as the topic at hand

Edit: just noticed the black guy is actually a photoshoped white dude :lol: naw, she's legit racist :lol:

Last edited:
That is indeed a PS. And not even a good PS. Rob Bliss and the chick from the vid and Hollaback! is one big joke

saying hi is harassment now 
damn cant even give compliments now 

dont know if posted but 
ah yeah 
This fool pronounce Yemen as "yee-man"
Claiming that **** only happens in the hood??? Try catching a flight and peep the stares from the 1st class cats when an attractive woman strolls through.

Can you elaborate on the 1st class part? Not sure what you were getting at. Do people in coach not do the same thing?

whys this thread almost 30 pages

This. I stopped at Page 9 and came to the send

Maybe only Skyrim fans will find this funny but I can't breath. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

So for all you trying to turn this into a racial issue, does this mean that African American and Latino men have problems with being over aggressive with women?
i think poorer black and latino men are more aggressive to the ladies.

But i think poor and working class white men do as well.

I think middle and upper class black men arent out catcalling and harrassing as much as the poorer counterpart.

I agree.

last girl..mane das not it

:rofl: Gay dudes give no dambs

Waiting for the video of the fat broad waddling for 2hours and getting no play to surface.

then all men are pigs.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom