Thirsty or na?

Also, I can call it now...

Op not gonna get the yambs.

I'm very positive... But also realistic. You ain't smashing b. Save the struggle and find another chick. Preferably with inversely correlated confidence to mass ratio...

Also, I can call it now...

Op not gonna get the yambs.

I'm very positive... But also realistic. You ain't smashing b. Save the struggle and find another chick. Preferably with inversely correlated confidence to mass ratio...

You're right, already got too much thought space on her. Show us some g **** and just walk away.

Yes.

She wants attention and is prob gonna go back to him again.

You can't save her.

*kobe your welcome*
/thread

Any girl who is continually posting about her relationship status on social media just wants attention..

OP you think you're the only dude who saw the tweets? She probably has multiple simps hitting her up right now, which is what she wants.. ie a boost of self-confidence since her mans **** on her.

29-Camron-NP.gif
roll.gif

Somewhat right but the thing is that I didn't get friend zoned.. We haven't talk since then which is why I'm unsure if its thirsty of me to hit her up after all of this time now that shes single...because it almost seems like now a days every thing is being thirsty..

Somewhat right but the thing is that I didn't get friend zoned.. We haven't talk since then which is why I'm unsure if its thirsty of me to hit her up after all of this time now that shes single...because it almost seems like now a days every thing is being thirsty..

The answer to that question is no, That's not being thirsty. Try and get the yambz. If she starts crying on your shoulder about her relationship and not giving it up. bounce.

Try to save her and then post when she goes back to him so we can laugh at you.

Haha good one dawg but I already said that I'm not trying to "save her" I just see that's she's single it just so happens that she had a rough break up.. I'm not looking to be the shoulder to cry on

nah man, focus your attention on other things. Trust us.

I think guys now are casualties of the oppression of women in the yesteryears. Women nowadays are so empowered that their actually over-empowered and it's hard to have a decent conversation with a girl.

In all honesty I feel that it's hard to find a girl that is on the same wavelength as you and someone you feel that you can create a meaningful lasting relationship with.

That Norma Jean quote ******* use now and that you see on facebook applied to the women of the 80's and prior. I really don't understand how girls can use that quote now....A majority of them deserve to be mistreated and spit on. Real talk.

I really need to look elsewhere for women cuz I feel that if you don't mistreat them they won't respect you. Their like elephants that are tied to a wooden post. If you don't give them restrictions and lay that pimp hand down....they'll take you for all that you got. If you gotta keep your girl in check, then that's not your girl....that's your pet.

As men, we live in a sad world. Truly.

Last edited:
:wow: :lol: So you met a girl, talked to her for 2 weeks, got nowhere, so you followed her every thought FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR on twitter and waiting for a chance!? :rofl:

As Freeze said OP is a simp a** Sting. I seriously worry about this generation. :smh:

Last edited:
:wow: :lol: So you met a girl, talked to her for 2 weeks, got nowhere, so you followed her every thought FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR on twitter and waiting for a chance!? :rofl:

As Freeze said OP is a simp a** Sting. I seriously worry about this generation. :smh:

No not for a year. They just broke up within the past month and a half..if her tweets go to my timeline and I see them then I don't understand how that makes me following her every thought..

Back
Top Bottom