This $100 Million ATM receipt will make you hate yourself.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Why someone banking 100 milly with capital one ?

Cheer up, bruh-bruh.

I know that's the cool thing to say and everything, but it's a legitimate question. That's honestly a dumb way to handle your money. Checking account? Somebody could like... Get your ATM card and withdraw all 100 million of your dollars and you would be done for life.
30t6p3b.gif

Cheer up, bruh-bruh.

I know that's the cool thing to say and everything, but it's a legitimate question. That's honestly a dumb way to handle your money. Checking account? Somebody could like... Get your ATM card and withdraw all 100 million of your dollars and you would be done for life.
30t6p3b.gif

LOL East Hampton explains it all. If it was real, hes just one other greedy person aiding in the economy's downturn.

LOL East Hampton explains it all. If it was real, hes just one other greedy person aiding in the economy's downturn.

Originally Posted by BIGBUTO23

Wait how exactly is he aiding the economy's downturn because he has 100 million dollars. This is a joke right??

Originally Posted by BIGBUTO23

Wait how exactly is he aiding the economy's downturn because he has 100 million dollars. This is a joke right??

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Cheer up, bruh-bruh.

30t6p3b.gif
It says savings acct

Do you know how long it would take to clear out 100 million via ATM?

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Cheer up, bruh-bruh.

30t6p3b.gif
It says savings acct

Do you know how long it would take to clear out 100 million via ATM?

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

so if a person has 100 mill do they just put $100,000 in 1000 bank accounts?

Yes and no. Its per account title. For example, if someone had a million dollars and they opened up 10 accounts with 100k each under their name only, only one of those accounts would be insured. Now if each of those accounts had different titles (Joe, Joe and wife, Joe and mom, Joe and dad, Joe and son, etc.) the entire million would be insured. Not sure if it makes sense or not.

BTW fdic raised to 250k (i believe its only temporary)

Originally Posted by eashawty

so if a person has 100 mill do they just put $100,000 in 1000 bank accounts?

Yes and no. Its per account title. For example, if someone had a million dollars and they opened up 10 accounts with 100k each under their name only, only one of those accounts would be insured. Now if each of those accounts had different titles (Joe, Joe and wife, Joe and mom, Joe and dad, Joe and son, etc.) the entire million would be insured. Not sure if it makes sense or not.

BTW fdic raised to 250k (i believe its only temporary)

The account belongs to David Tepper, who's net worth is estimated at 3.5 billion. He's a hedge fund manager and part owner of the steelers.

The account belongs to David Tepper, who's net worth is estimated at 3.5 billion. He's a hedge fund manager and part owner of the steelers.

I see people talkin about having 100 mil in a checking account but...what kind of ATM has 100 mil stocked in it?

Can't see the pic btw

I see people talkin about having 100 mil in a checking account but...what kind of ATM has 100 mil stocked in it?

Can't see the pic btw

That's stupid.

There's no need to have that amount of money in a Savings account. First and foremost, you're only insured up to $250K. Secondly, when are you going to need to go to an ATM and withdraw $100 million? As someone else mentioned, does the Bank/ATM even hold that amount of money at any given time?

I mean if you have that amount of money there really isn't a need for it to make more money, but that's usually how people make their fortune, investing wisely. Putting 100 million in a Savings Account isn't going to make you a good return? Why not invest it or let a financial planner/hedge fund/etc. invest it for you, you know so it's just not sitting there?

It's not like dude is drivin' around like Manhattan or Greenwich and is like "yo...that mansion is for sale, 40 million? hold on let me go to the ATM."

Just seems stupid and worthless to me. Keep a few hundred thousand and put that money somewhere else where it can amount to more.

That's just me though.

*Waits for NT to call me a hater*

That's stupid.

There's no need to have that amount of money in a Savings account. First and foremost, you're only insured up to $250K. Secondly, when are you going to need to go to an ATM and withdraw $100 million? As someone else mentioned, does the Bank/ATM even hold that amount of money at any given time?

I mean if you have that amount of money there really isn't a need for it to make more money, but that's usually how people make their fortune, investing wisely. Putting 100 million in a Savings Account isn't going to make you a good return? Why not invest it or let a financial planner/hedge fund/etc. invest it for you, you know so it's just not sitting there?

It's not like dude is drivin' around like Manhattan or Greenwich and is like "yo...that mansion is for sale, 40 million? hold on let me go to the ATM."

Just seems stupid and worthless to me. Keep a few hundred thousand and put that money somewhere else where it can amount to more.

That's just me though.

*Waits for NT to call me a hater*

@polo lax, its DAVID TEPPER, dude runs a hedge fund!
and why would he take out 100 mil at any time?
why are you assuming thats all the money he has?

he needs a place to store SOME of his cash homie, plus you can pay for the money to be insured past 250k

You need to do more brain work, youre not a hater, youre just simple.

@polo lax, its DAVID TEPPER, dude runs a hedge fund!
and why would he take out 100 mil at any time?
why are you assuming thats all the money he has?

he needs a place to store SOME of his cash homie, plus you can pay for the money to be insured past 250k

You need to do more brain work, youre not a hater, youre just simple.

If it is real, there is no doubt in my mind that the owner is 1000x more financially savvy than all the "experts" posting in this thread.

If it is real, there is no doubt in my mind that the owner is 1000x more financially savvy than all the "experts" posting in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom