This Dude is a Genetic Freak

man, the WWF with the rock were classic.....

he does look like he slimmed down though.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

How you gonna be sweating and breathing so hard from a simple shoulder workout when none of the lifts are even that strenous?

you sound like you don't workout judging another person's sweating and breathing, does not make any sense

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

How you gonna be sweating and breathing so hard from a simple shoulder workout when none of the lifts are even that strenous?

you sound like you don't workout judging another person's sweating and breathing, does not make any sense

on top of that, shoulder work outs are hard. You don't need that much weight for it to start burning. He could've been doing a lot of reps. we don't know.

Before:

After:

dwayne-johnson_l.jpg

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

That workout wasn't even impressive. How you gonna be sweating and breathing so hard from a simple shoulder workout when none of the lifts are even thatstrenous?

You say it as if you know what he was doing before the shoulder workout.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I always thought he had potential to be big outside the wrestling ring but he never met up to any of the expectations...How you got him playing the tooth
fairy.

Yea, thats pretty wack.......Couldnt believe the preview when i saw it..had my buggin.

This.

Rock coulda been on that Arnold steez.
you know arnold used to do bubblegum movies too back then too

not only is he a freak of nature but dudes mic skills were dope...the peoples champion
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by angonas

Nobody from the U actually has respect for his playing days.

I'm sure he cares.
it was funny seeing him on the espn's show The U for a half a second
laugh.gif

I remember Willis McGahee laughed hard when Rich Aizen said something about Rock being a good football player
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

on top of that, shoulder work outs are hard. You don't need that much weight for it to start burning. He could've been doing a lot of reps. we don't know.

Y'all dudes are crazy. The type of dudes at the gym that are panting all out of breathe after doing tricep pull downs.

You heard me the first time...the shoulder exercises in the video aren't that strenous. You telling me that doing shoulder raises and shrugs leave you guys gassed?
laugh.gif

And The Rock was definitely on roids back then just like many of the WWF guys. He looks much better now anyways.

Originally Posted by angonas

Nobody from the U actually has respect for his playing days.
Why is that?  How come all the stories say injuries kept him from the NFL so he had to go to the Canadian league.

Y'all dudes are crazy. The type of dudes at the gym that are panting all out of breathe after doing tricep pull downs.

You heard me the first time...the shoulder exercises in the video aren't that strenous. You telling me that doing shoulder raises and shrugs leave you guys gassed?
laugh.gif

And The Rock was definitely on roids back then just like many of the WWF guys. He looks much better now anyways.

to say you cant get tired doing that stuff is ******ed, especially coming from someone who works out.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

laugh.gif

to say you cant get tired doing that stuff is ******ed, especially coming from someone who works out.

this. newsflash, lifting weights raises your heart rate fam..

dude is probably working out with these:

500.jpg

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Smedroc

laugh.gif

this. newsflash, lifting weights raises your heart rate fam..

dude is probably working out with these:

500.jpg

I guess I'm talking to the bicep curls/tricep extension/ab crunches/calf raises crowd over here.

Circuit training will wear you out. Conditioning exercises will wear you out. Benching, squatting, deadlifting, cleaning, pressing, lunges, etc. will wear you out. Doing shrugs and lateral raises are nothing in comparison to actual compound exercises.

laugh.gif

yeah, you're right. you can barely even tell that the rock works out.

Back
Top Bottom