This Dude Is About To Go Night Night

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

that was hard to read.

How about understand.  What is youre objective to 
smokin.gif
dude or something.....

we need to see pics of your cousin to see if her honor is worth defending.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Yeah you and your "cousine" are "real close" and you're lurking on her Facebook?

Incest.jpg

xvideos link?
but on the real.. all tripping...

telling that man to stop hatin cuz some old guy is getting at his teen aged cousin?

smh.... then saying he's gonna get slid, too?

i really wonder if yall talk this kinda smack off the interwebz...

grin.gif
grin.gif

AND THEN ASKING FOR PICS??!!

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Kspar

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

We were clowning him because the OP was literally illegible before the edit
laugh.gif

I got the advice needed from some of the members. 
No, actually you listened to what you wanted to hear. 
eyes.gif

Man if I lived around some of yall we would be fighting all the time if these are the kinda things yall worry about. Whether he's hitting it, or some 17 yr old football player at her school is hitting it, SOMEBODY is stickin their D in her V. Its a fact of life, especially in high school. So whether the guy is 16, 26, or 56...who cares

Originally Posted by solarius49

Man if I lived around some of yall we would be fighting all the time if these are the kinda things yall worry about. Whether he's hitting it, or some 17 yr old football player at her school is hitting it, SOMEBODY is stickin their D in her V. Its a fact of life, especially in high school. So whether the guy is 16, 26, or 56...who cares

laugh.gif
at the disrespect

pacers lost and son said @@@# everyone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif
at the disrespect

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
And said "16, 26, and 56", FOLLOWED by "who cares"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Howd Tinker Bell get photoshopped into doing some Dorer the Explorer skater %%+*, is that some passive aggressively %%+* u do before u throw down?

Originally Posted by Kspar

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

How old is this guy that's trying to get at your cousin?
>26 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 now yall know why im in this situation. I dont even know why I asked yall for advice smdh. 
Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

yall slippin. a 20something tried to get at my cuzzo and shes 14, son got the works. OP you know what to do.
QFT. 
And about that the comment on me getting my *@# beat ... dont even start 

What u gon do tough guy?

tumblr_m353z8MPVl1r4lnuro1_500.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif
at the disrespect

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom