This dude Jackie Chan is mentally ill

eek.gif
at the brain surgery, i never knew he had to have that done.
i wonder if its the adrenaline rush that drove him to put his body through so much, or maybe he just looks at the human body totally different from what others do.

eek.gif
at the brain surgery, i never knew he had to have that done.
i wonder if its the adrenaline rush that drove him to put his body through so much, or maybe he just looks at the human body totally different from what others do.

yea i knew he did his own stunts, but i aint know it was like that. buddy must be sum kinda crazy to keep puttin his body thru all that

yea i knew he did his own stunts, but i aint know it was like that. buddy must be sum kinda crazy to keep puttin his body thru all that

Originally Posted by eashawty

im sayin dude is crazy stunts were wild
his movies are appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

im sayin dude is crazy stunts were wild
his movies are appreciated
pimp.gif

I highly recommend reading his book about his childhood and growing up. It's put all this crazy stuff that he does into perspective. It is just his way of life growing up. It's a very entertaining, and insightful read.

I highly recommend reading his book about his childhood and growing up. It's put all this crazy stuff that he does into perspective. It is just his way of life growing up. It's a very entertaining, and insightful read.

Jackie Chan will forever be my favorite martial arts star. Not even just for his stunts later on, but his fight scenes throughout his career were all brilliant. His incorporation of the environment and the fact that he actually gets his @!% kicked during fights is something I've always admired.

Damn, I wanna go find all the Jackie Chan movies I can right now.

Jackie Chan will forever be my favorite martial arts star. Not even just for his stunts later on, but his fight scenes throughout his career were all brilliant. His incorporation of the environment and the fact that he actually gets his @!% kicked during fights is something I've always admired.

Damn, I wanna go find all the Jackie Chan movies I can right now.

Back
Top Bottom