This ever happen to you. Vol Google Chat

ins

So i have my G1 and get request to chat with people in my phonebook but this random one appears out of no where. 
It's spam but how did they find my email.
nerd.gif

her: : hey you
me: Hey who is this?
her: hey i've been sitting around sooo bored and figured i'd say hi.... hope i didn't bother u
there's like no one around to talk to anymore.... 22/female here how bout u???
me: Lol how did you get my email?
her: ahh cool so what's up????
me: Just getting out of bed.
her: its so lame on here now i can't stand it
me: Lol where are you from
her: i'm from heaven baby sent to fulfill your dreams
me: o_O. But really though
her: welll l got an idea if u wanna have sum fun!!! i was gonna get on my cam and "relax" a lil u should cum join 
i found this really fun sitethat is just like facebook but w/o the stupid trolls.. wanna check it out???
me: No thank you
her: it only takes asec. to signup and it's 100% free too!! just click the 'join Free" at the top of thepage
once u signup u'll be allgood and u can join my private chat and tell me what 2 do 
me: HOW DID YOU GET MY EMAIL omg god
her: yea you do need a c.c. of sum kind but they do not charge u a penny!!!!!
You have blocked sexiginaxo1. You can no longer see each other online or chat together.

Originally Posted by discombobulated jack

thats all automated bro.

i figured after this 

dating cpa offers

you sign up, they get like 4 to 8 bucks for simple sign up

maybe 50+ if you get memberships or whatever

i guess they do whatever it takes cause at the end of the day its money in the bank

Originally Posted by INS

So i have my G1 and get request to chat with people in my phonebook but this random one appears out of no where. 
nerd.gif

her: hey i've been sitting around sooo bored and figured i'd say hi.... hope i didn't bother u
her: welll l got an idea if u wanna have sum fun!!! i was gonna get on my cam and "relax" a lil u should cum join 
i found this really fun sitethat is just like facebook but w/o the stupid trolls.. wanna check it out???
her: it only takes asec. to signup and it's 100% free too!! just click the 'join Free" at the top of thepage
once u signup u'll be allgood and u can join my private chat and tell me what 2 do 
You have blocked sexiginaxo1. You can no longer see each other online or chat together.
You were ready right there.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by INS

nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This has happened to me on my yahoo instant messages. I kept asking her who she was and how she got my email and kept getting ignored lol. So then I proceeded to insult her with all and every disrespectful word I could think of. She kept turning my insults into little dirty comebacks hahahahaha..it was straight jokes.

yeah it's all automated spam, got a couple random requests earlier thru google talk on my phone
indifferent.gif

it usually comes from a @AOL name

Back
Top Bottom