This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up. Which 3 of yall actually voted that arsenal would win the league??? :lol: I know stef (mastamind) is realistic so it definitely wasn't him

I certainly wouldn't bet on Arsenal winning the league but I would have faith if they bought a CB. :lol:

Last edited:
Arsenal is going to be put in another easy group for the group stages and end up getting eliminated again by the like of Barca or Bayern. Frauds.

Zaza to West Ham is apparently a done deal according to DiMarzio, The Hammers finally got their striker before the Gunners :lol:

Boro is looking like the new Cinderella story.
not with Brad Guzan between the posts

valdes-large_trans++LJITaACxRb6RmwZ6WleaDSblPXjOpHv-p5tzunSY08Y.PNG

Arsenal is going to be put in another easy group for the group stages and end up getting eliminated again by the like of Barca or Bayern. Frauds.
To be fair, Arsenal's a tier below the Barca's and Bayern Munich's of the world. So no shame in losing to a top 5 team in the world.

I voted that arsenal would win the league :lol: joking of course but they are my guys. Even if we don't sign anyone, we're a tough match for anyone in the league

ain't no one realistically calling them the best team in the EPL. i wouldn't take a thread poll that seriously

Why are people calling Deandre Yedlin a snake on his IG? :rofl:

I swear some of these fans take **** too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom