This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp,time to pepper that angus for tomorrow...
Martial is injured and Rashford is ill. Both will miss the match vs Chelsea #mulive [bbc]
3-0 minimum. Watch Fro start up top too
mean.gif
It looked pretty bleak before... and even worse now... Welp.  

A part of me is sure the FA is hoping United advances so they could potentially have a Manchester Derby final the narrative would be strong.

Would be nice, but Chelsea gonna bright that fire. Against Mou the players will wanna show it was him that was the problem, and Chelsea as a club will be keen to do the double...

Rashford, Martial and Rooney are all out for today's game...
Mou must play defensively. This will be an ugly game.

zlatan is out too... lmao who is going to play upfront?

please don't say fellaini

Last edited:
zlatan is out too... lmao who is going to play upfront?

please don't say fellaini

Possible starting line up

-de Gea-
-Valencia-Bailly-Smalling-Shaw-
-Herrera-Carrick-Pogba-
-Mata-Mkhitaryan-
-Fellaini-

SMH. It'll probably get very ugly today. Still holding out hope for something fluky or a smash and grab, but wouldn't bet on it.

Oh it'll definitely get uglier than a Master P sneaker tonight :smh:

Mou should just play defensively and pray for the smash and grab.

Some positive news for once regarding the Cheslea game,apparently Rash travelled to London last night after initially being ruled out due to illness. Must've taken a few Advils and decided to tough it out :lol:

Not that it'll make that much of a difference on the scoreline but a sick Rash is still the best striker option available right now
better than Young :lol:  

i believe if i remember right young was playing up front in pre season for LvG

I think he also had him start at no.9 in the league during the season once :lol:

Last edited:
Apparently Lukaku's refused a contract extension at Everton...

I'd take a prpven PL goal scorer like him with a quickness if he really wants to leave :nerd:. Dude would be as good a replacement for Ibra you could find

Last edited:

I'd take a prpven PL goal scorer like him with a quickness if he really wants to leave :nerd:. Dude would be as good a replacement for Ibra you could find

I'd take him in a heartbeat.

And maybe Everton will be happy with Rooney coming home :lol:

But on the real, would definitely snatch him up. Proven over the years, and still many years to come.

Last edited:

sheeeet, I knew Lukaku wouldn't stay long in Everton. I'd take Lukaku as a red ALL DAY if Zlatan goes to LA!!

Would prefer Kane. Haven't wanted a player at United this bad since Hazard. Lukaku would be easier to acquire though.

Lukaku would be mad to join that dumpster fire. Should find some place else in Europe to go to if he's tired of Everton

View media item 2365884
:nerd:

Might need to use that buy back clause eventually too with Memphis,got 5 goals and 4 assists in his first 9 appearances for Lyon

^^Kane is good but he's become a little injury prone it feels like,I prefer what Lukaku would offer as a big strong target man than Kane tbh. I'm sure the board wouldn't mind Kane at all :lol:,he'd be a natural successor to Roo's #10. Levy would never let it happen though

Last edited:

I'd take a prpven PL goal scorer like him with a quickness if he really wants to leave
nerd.gif
. Dude would be as good a replacement for Ibra you could find
He did say he wants to prove himself in the Champions League at some point. He's only 23 so he still has a lot of room for improvement.

Kind of crazy how long he has been a national star here. Before I got into football I thought he was closer to 30 because he was always on tv in my early teenage years. I think he was 16 or 17 when a candybar company gave him a commercial contract and you couldn't turn on the tv without seeing him at least a couple times a day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom